Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: general battery question

general battery question 8 months 1 week ago #22994

• Dav Yeager
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 50
What do you all think is best for a warrior battery leave it in after you charge it or leave it out till you wanna use it, and how often should it be charged for max brightness?
The light shall burn away the darkness
The topic has been locked.

general battery question 8 months 1 week ago #22998

• Immortal Android
  • Own:Hasbro luke ep. 4 and 6 Disciple 12w blue Want: Dissident Vengeance Mauler Silver Knight Archon
  • Thank you received: 3
Also, do flat top batteries work in these hilts?
If it aint broke, fix it till it is

User 1991

general battery question 8 months 1 week ago #23001

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 336
What do you all think is best for a warrior battery leave it in after you charge it or leave it out till you wanna use it,
Whether you leave it in the hilt or take it out the "energy drain" is the same because until you hit the activation button the battery is not being used. It's more of a matter of convenience since you have to take the battery out every time you want to charge it.
and how often should it be charged for max brightness?
The frequency of charging won't affect "max brightness." You charge the battery until it is completely charged. The frequency of charging, however, will effect the max battery life. I charge up my infrequently used sabers maybe once a month (if I remember to). When I do I charge them I charge them 100% and I believe that the complete charge is the important factor in maintaining the longevity of the battery.
Also, do flat top batteries work in these hilts?

I have no idea. I've only seen button tops utilized so you'd have to ask This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. directly.

Personally I now purchase the "nite-lite" (aka in-hilt charging) on every warrior tier I buy and plan to retrofit all my other non-in-hilt warriors with in-hilt charging because it's a royal pain in the bottom to constantly be taking the battery in and out to charge it.

general battery question 8 months 1 week ago #23008

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 732
Here is some general information on prolonging the life of Lithium-based batteries, bearing in mind that essentially they come with a finite number of total charge cycles, and once that is surpassed, there is not much choice but to replace. That's how the phone manufacturers ensure upgrades on a fairly regular basis. B)

That said...here ya go!

How to Prolong Lithium-based Batteries
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

general battery question 8 months 1 week ago #23019

• Dav Yeager
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 50
Thats what I was thinking I wish I knew about the nitelight when I ordered mine
The light shall burn away the darkness
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sabercore sound menu manu... (4 Posts)
    • If you have a latching switch instead of a momentary switch, things could get weird. If that were...
    • Sabercore sound menu manu... (4 Posts)
    • Quote: I don't know if there's an actual manual anywhere, but it's pretty straightforward. To enter config...
    • Recently Responded to Ema... (6 Posts)
    • ToyKeeper, Quote: It sounds like your question about crystal window styles didn't get answered. :lol: All I...
    • ASP "Interceptor&quo... (52 Posts)
    • ToyKeeper, Thank You. The threaded part is good to know. Much like unscrewing the jar of jam for my...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (141 Posts)
    • Dear Diary: It's me again.. still here.. it's been 26Weeks.. :unsure:...[image]

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3148
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 28
  • Yesterday Answer: 72