Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Build TIme / Delivery Time

Build TIme / Delivery Time 1 year 8 months ago #1409

• DarthDfresh
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi,
I recently ordered the Exhalted hero version from SF. I found SF them to be very helpful when answering certain questions regarding the components and I had a few special requests which they responded to me via email saying that those modifications shouldn't be a problem. I am just curious if Saberforge has a estimated build/delivery time . i know you guys get very busy especially around certain holidays or events, but your sabers are great gifts to give enthusiasts and estimated arrivals would help the buyers big time when ordering. Any further info on this from SF or the Forum would be great.

DarthDfresh

(Dark JEDI Balance Light & Dark)
The topic has been locked.

Build TIme / Delivery Time 1 year 8 months ago #1425

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 201
Hello there!

SaberForge recently added the following information to the FAQ page on their website, which I hope will address your question:

"Since we make the brightest and most affordable high end custom sabers, demand has created a lead time that is 8-10 weeks.

However, if you need your order rushed for a gift, cosplay, or any other reason, you can email us with your order number. Provided we have parts on hand, we offer a free next week rush, or a $30.00 2 day rush.

Once your order has been built and shipped, domestic shipping transit time is 2-3 business days, international shipping transit time is 5-10 business days."

I have a Champion Exhalted, one of my favorite hilts. You won't be disappointed! :D
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthDfresh

Build TIme / Delivery Time 1 year 8 months ago #1435

• DarthDfresh
Thanks, Ill see if i can get some sort of rush on it, would love to have as a Christmas gift to myself ahahah. Thanks again for the info . Also thinking about doing a Youtube unboxing vid, since this hilt is going to a unique color scheme.

Build TIme / Delivery Time 1 year 8 months ago #1437

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
Please do make a video! I've made several myself, it's a great way for the community to learn and expand. Videos were instrumental in helping me decide to order my first saber from SaberForge. Also, if you want you can send the video link to saberforge via Facebook messages and they usually will post the video review on their Facebook page for everyone to see.

Build TIme / Delivery Time 1 year 7 months ago #1534

• DarthDfresh
So I reached out SF and they told me due to high demand the rush delivery options or no longer available. I purchased my SF exhalted on Nov 16. I've asked for a few tweaks ( color mod) So I'm still in communication with them hoping they can get it to b4 Xmas!! So instead of 8-10 weeks was hoping for 5 weeks. Fingers crosses. I'm even willing to pay extra to make it happen. We shall see.

Build TIme / Delivery Time 1 year 7 months ago #1545

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
Hmm, it doesn't surprise me that rush requests are no longer available at this time due to high demand. What a great business problem to have, that it's hard to keep up with demand! But the wait will be worth it, it always has been for me :)

Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by DarthMario95.

Build TIme / Delivery Time 1 year 7 months ago #1574

• Gav Aatron
  • Thank you received: 12
I'm currently waiting on an exhalted, description has been updated to 'shipped'. Very exciting! Should be here any time

Build TIme / Delivery Time 1 year 7 months ago #1822

• DarthDfresh
Hey Gav when did you order yours? I l placed mine on Nov 16 and asked for a color mod. I dont think i am going to get mine in time for xmas. I told them i would pay xtra to rush it, but they have so many orders and are not willing to jump my order up for extra cash , which I respect. Also I haven't seen any status update on my order, what is the sequence in which the order status follows?

Build TIme / Delivery Time 1 year 7 months ago #1827

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
My understanding is that the order status on the saberforge website changes to "shipped" once they begin processing your order and building your saber. Actual shipping usually occurs shortly thereafter.

Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4381
  • Latest Member: seeetoh
  • Total Posts: 43.4k
  • Total Topics: 3134
  • Total Sections: 22