Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Saber forge economy line.

Saber forge economy line. 1 week 2 days ago #2020

• Darth Romans
Hello im new to the saber world and would love to have saber forge as my first saber but have limited funds so I was going to buy a grab bag from ultra sabers just because the price is $55 and I can afford that but some people told me to wait until saber forge released their economy line and was curious to see when that was going to be released and the price of something like that. Thanks for your time! :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saber forge economy line. 1 week 2 days ago #2024

• Kresnik
  • Like received: 3
The two economy sabers I think are going to be priced at -

Empty Hilts - 49
Warrior Edition with 6 watt LED (no Sound) - 99
Champion Edition - 249 - One color, One Sound Font
Hero Edition - Several colors, 5 font sound banks - 449.00 I want to say, although I am not sure if they are doing them in Hero versions

Looks like earliest will be any time between now and... lol they have not released them yet so I do not know.

Saber forge economy line. 1 week 2 days ago #2026

• Kresnik
  • Like received: 3
Darth Romans wrote:
Hello im new to the saber world and would love to have saber forge as my first saber but have limited funds so I was going to buy a grab bag from ultra sabers just because the price is $55 and I can afford that but some people told me to wait until saber forge released their economy line and was curious to see when that was going to be released and the price of something like that. Thanks for your time! :woohoo:

Also the US Grab Bag is slightly false in its pricing - You will have to add a blade to that saber purchase which will put your grab bag at $ 70.00 plus tax if applicable and shipping.

Its $ 55.00 for their stunt version with no blade you have a limited chance at getting a nicer hilt and you will most likely end up with their Aeon V2 or V3 or Dominx V2 or V3

For the Economy Sabers at SF for a stunt with no sound you get 99 for a higher quality hilt and a much nicer blade IMO
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Kresnik.

Saber forge economy line. 1 week 2 days ago #2028

• Darth Romans
So the $99 stunt sabers on Saber forge come with LED and a blade just no sound? I would like just a hilt with light and a blade to learn about them and to maybe learn a fight style. I was confused about it all because I want a venom with purple LED and it says hilt only is $99 but with light add $50. So there for it'd be $150 plus shipping for a basic venom with purple? Sorry for all the questions.

Saber forge economy line. 1 week 2 days ago #2029

• Darth Romans
Wait I totally misread your reply! Sorry about that. When are they releasing them if you know?

Saber forge economy line. 1 week 2 days ago #2031

• Warpainter
  • Like received: 6
I emailed a bunch of questions to SF the other day, which included asking about an ETA for the economy line, and they replied in about 2 weeks. Yay!

Saber forge economy line. 1 week 2 days ago #2032

• Dauntless 7
  • Like received: 6
Hi. Since you are wanting to learn about and practice spinning and dueling with your saber, your best choice would be a saber that is streamlined with minimal to no windows, activation box and higher thumb or set screws. The Resilient is more of what you should be considering. I have a Venom and it is a good saber for someone with more experience, but not as safe for beginner's with the emitter windows and claws and grenade styled hilt. The claws can be removed but then it is a different saber.

The new economy sabers are designed especially for the training SF will be offering in their area. If I can offer a suggestion, wait a little longer and save up a bit more. Get one of these new sabers from SF and you should be very pleased. Your first saber should always make a positive impression and give you much happiness. Good luck with whatever you decide. :)
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Dauntless 7.

Saber forge economy line. 1 week 2 days ago #2033

• Darth Romans
Thank you very much for the quick responses and very helpful info. Honestly never thought about some sabers being more difficult to learn with and control thanks for that tip! There's about 5-6 hilts I've fallen in love with. :P

Saber forge economy line. 4 days 17 hours ago #2117

• Miraluka
  • Whether we're Jedi or Sith, we can all agree that we hate Jar Jar Binks.
  • Like received: 9
Kresnik wrote:
The two economy sabers I think are going to be priced at -

Empty Hilts - 49
Warrior Edition with 6 watt LED (no Sound) - 99
Champion Edition - 249 - One color, One Sound Font
Hero Edition - Several colors, 5 font sound banks - 449.00 I want to say, although I am not sure if they are doing them in Hero versions

Looks like earliest will be any time between now and... lol they have not released them yet so I do not know.

I'm guessing they will be coming in Hero tier. The renders show 2 switch holes like you see on Hero tiers. I don't really see any reason that they wouldn't come in Hero anyways.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Community Help on first t... (10 Posts)
    • Awesome replies everyone, thanks! I think I figured it out....a little. I am waiting to hear back...
    • Quick Disconnects? (2 Posts)
    • Your assumption is correct :) I don't believe it costs extra, and you can request quick connects on...
    • Community Help on first t... (10 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: One thing you can have them do is customize the black anodizing. For example, someone requested the...
    • What do you do with your ... (2 Posts)
    • i only have one other lightsaber and its a force FX and my mum does not realy care what i do with...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 866
  • Latest Member: Naast Akaan-ade
  • Total Posts: 2110
  • Total Topics: 275
  • Total Sections: 5
  • Total Categories: 19
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 9
  • Yesterday Answer: 23