Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Does anyone know when Saber Force Academy starts?

Does anyone know when Saber Force Academy starts? 2 years 11 months ago #2157

• IosefKoranison
  • Thank you received: 4
I wasn't sure if I should put this in Saber Combat Q & A or Find Sparring Partners. So instead of that, I decided to put it here instead. Obviously this is for anyone who lives in Oregon, or who plans on coming to Oregon, since that's where the classes are going to be.

I remember seeing a post on facebook somewhere about when they were going to be starting back up. I used to go a few months back, and I'm really looking forward to going again. I remember the post talking about pricing for each class or pricing for the whole month, what days the classes were on, etc. But I don't know if any of that has changed, and I can't remember what the starting day is supposed to be.

So assuming all the price information is still accurate I'm definitely going to be coming to classes, probably twice a month. But I thought I'd check and see if anyone here knew anything.
The topic has been locked.

Does anyone know when Saber Force Academy starts? 2 years 11 months ago #2211

• IosefKoranison
  • Thank you received: 4
*edit* Wow holy crap. That is a wall of text. I really need to stop posting at 2 in the morning. I get REALLY wordy.

I don't see what that has to do with anything. Unless you mean the difficulty it can cause when it comes to putting on the protective helmet? Either way, it doesn't matter. I've been letting it grow out for the winter, but I plan on trimming it. And I have gone to classes with this very beard in the past. Granted, they were fairly informal classes. But they were classes, nonetheless.

And If you mean that a Jedi shouldn't have a beard like this, well, I'm not really a Jedi. I'm not a Sith, either. As far as I understand it, I'd be a Grey Jedi of some sort. Going based on the EU anyway. But that's no longer really canon so I don't know. Anyway, there are plenty of Jedi in the movies with beards. So that line of thinking doesn't really make any sense.

I guess maybe you're trying to insult me? If that's the case, carry on. Insults don't really bother me. I'm well aware of the stereotypes about neckbeards, and I'm sure there are plenty of people who have neckbeards that fit them. I'm not one of those people. I don't own or wear a trillby or fedora. I'm not an Atheist or Agnostic. I don't think myself better than anyone, because I know that nobody is just plain better than anyone. You can be better at something than others, you can know more about something, etc. But the idea that someone is just inherently superior to another because they subscribe to a particular philosophy or religion or lack of religion or any other thing is ridiculous.

Hmm... I suppose you could also just be joking around. Which is fine, too.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by IosefKoranison.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Errant Knight

Does anyone know when Saber Force Academy starts? 2 years 11 months ago #2216

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 198
MystByte, it seems to me that your comments have no substantial relevance to the original question posed by IosefKoranison. Either contribute something worthwhile to the conversation or don't contribute to this particular thread.

Unfortunately I don't know when this academy will begin, but I'm sure that we will see details posted on this forum and/or the SaberForge facebook page in the future as those responsible for the planning and organization progress in their plans.
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

The following user(s) said Thank You: JShelar
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sabercore 3.0 Swing Issue... (14 Posts)
    • Yeah I'm shipping off tomorrow. Not sure what else to do honestly.
    • Double Reveal MPP Coming ... (114 Posts)
    • This what I was told today, so it would be a week or two from then.
    • Double Reveal MPP Coming ... (114 Posts)
    • Hey Brax is that 1-2 weeks from now?? or is it going to be ready this coming week?
    • Sabercore 3.0 Swing Issue... (14 Posts)
    • Unless anyone else has another suggestion, it’s looking like RMA will be the requisite course of...
    • Saberforge Dissident Cust... (1 Posts)
    • This is my Custom Dissident, a hilt that I was undecided with for a long time until recently. I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6248
  • Latest Member: Slavikasymn
  • Total Posts: 62.7k
  • Total Topics: 5271
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 11
  • Yesterday Answer: 41