Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Su'cuy gar!

Su'cuy gar! 3 days 24 minutes ago #2234

Hello! I am Naast Akaan'ade. This is a character of mine, who lived during the times of the Old Republic. He was a Mandalorian Sith, who later in his life became a Jedi, or at least a Gray Jedi (or Grey Jedi, not sure which spelling is more commonly used). My dream is to cosplay as him one day, and to do that, I'm gonna need one kick-a$$ saber to do it! And who better than Saber Forge?!

I'm contemplating between the Grand Master, standard finish and Blood Orange or Red blade, an Epoch with Standard Finish, Blood Orange or Red blade, or waiting until the curved-hilt saber I've heard about is released, since it's closer to my birthday, March 29th, and the curved-hilt has always been a favorite design of mine.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my post!
The Force shall free me.
Last Edit: 2 days 7 hours ago by Naast Akaan-ade. Reason: I changed my mind about which sabers I was deciding from.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JShelar
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Reliant (3 Posts)
    • The nice thing with screw holes is that they can be filled. Any one with the hilt, please tell...
    • Upgrading a Warrior to a ... (5 Posts)
    • Quote: Oh and I'm pretty sure that they will set up payment through paypal. You will probably pay via...
    • Thank you, but how do i pay when i ship it to them? Do i leave a note in the box saying how i will...
    • You should email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. // to be 100% certain buuuut... I think it's $150, I'm guessing...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 875
  • Latest Member: Spitefultick
  • Total Posts: 2264
  • Total Topics: 287
  • Total Sections: 5
  • Total Categories: 19
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 21
  • Yesterday Answer: 32