Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: blade colour and sound

blade colour and sound 3 days 12 hours ago #2496

• anima110
  • Like received: 1
so this is more of a cool how you think the colour of you blade should effect how it sounds this is not to do with the store side of stuff but more to do with saber crystals

so here is what i think is the for the movies and game to have you light saber sound diffrent depending on what color crystal you have in you light saber, here gos

so the light side focused colors should purr softly and smoothly with blue and purple being more aggressive

so the dark side focused colors sould sound a bit like a growl, deep and hollow

with white should purr but it would be a deep hollow purr of a cat just about to strike at a mouse

and black purrs like the light side color but it hisses and crackles like a sack of cats

tell me what you think
I sight the Light but the Darkness found me, I sight the Dark but the Light found me, my soul is grey, I'm an acolyte of Revan, the truth is grey
Last Edit: 3 days 12 hours ago by anima110. Reason: fixed a typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

blade colour and sound 3 days 11 hours ago #2497

• Copper
  • Like received: 3
The way I imagine it is in line with the colour spectrum; the red as the lowest frequently is the bassist deep sound with lower rises and falls (like the gutteral growl in the throat of a rabid dog) through to green in the middle of the spectrum being the more even tone and on through to the higher pitched purples with quicker more urgent changes in tone (almost like that annoying mosquito buzzing around your ear lol).
For white I imagine that as being a very chaotic sound with all the colour and frequencies vying to be the prominent colour.

Well that's how my strange head works anyway lol good question though :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• I'm gonna do it! (35 Posts)
    • Two very nice sabers. Like I said earlier, my love of Amber blades goes back to Jedi Power Battles...
    • Quote: Yeah and while I love Blue sabers especially, something about the Amber sabers just hits the spot...
    • Yeah and while I love Blue sabers especially, something about the Amber sabers just hits the spot...
    • Quote: That sounds fantastic! I was thinking of yellow or amber for my future purchase. You'll have to post...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 896
  • Latest Member: jpm
  • Total Posts: 2563
  • Total Topics: 309
  • Total Sections: 5
  • Total Categories: 19
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 63
  • Yesterday Answer: 51