• Page:

TOPIC: KOTOR

KOTOR 3 weeks 2 days ago #3693

• MystByte
  • Platinum Member
  • There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side, There Is Only The Force
  • Like received: 76
SPOILERS AHEAD

I just finished KOTOR (a bit overdue :P) and I must say, that game hit me right in the feels. I couldn't save Bastilla. I tried and tried but in the end she died by my hand. I don't know why. I tried my best :'(

2x Warrior Level Acolytes Purple
Champ Resilient
The administrator has disabled public write access.

KOTOR 3 weeks 2 days ago #3698

• Griffon
  • Premium Member
  • I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light.
  • Like received: 17
You have my deepest sympathy.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MystByte

KOTOR 3 weeks 2 days ago #3699

• MystByte
  • Platinum Member
Did you manage to save Bastilla, Griffon?

Champ Resilient

KOTOR 3 weeks 2 days ago #3702

• Darth Revan
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Member
  • "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
  • Like received: 81
I DID I DID! This game has a few different endings, all depending on your decisions (And I've seen them all (I played that game a lot, no wonder I love Revan))!

Happy to see that someone else here liked the game!
I own:
- Champion Medium Blue Reliant (First Edition)
- Champion Green Epoc
- Warrior Green Epoch
- Warrior Red Acolyte
- Waiting to buy staff

KOTOR 3 weeks 2 days ago #3705

• MystByte
  • Platinum Member
Darth Revan wrote:
I DID I DID! This game has a few different endings, all depending on your decisions (And I've seen them all (I played that game a lot, no wonder I love Revan))!

Happy to see that someone else here liked the game!
Yea I really wish I had a different ending. Everything was going great, she was about t come back into the light, until I said something wrong and she attacked me and I was forced to slay her. :(

Champ Resilient

KOTOR 3 weeks 2 days ago #3709

• DarthMario95
  • Administrator
  • Like received: 137
This is why I always save my game before I start a conversation with one of my companions, especially later on in the game, so I can always reload my last save if the conversation doesn't go the way I want ;) I remember one time I was playing dark side on Manaan and I killed their great fish god thing under the water, and they put me on trial. No matter what I did it kept ending with them banishing me from Manaan and never allowing me to return, which was not cool because I still had a very important side mission to complete on Manaan. Finally, on one of my reloads going through the trial conversation I managed to threaten them into allowing me to return to Manaan, and I got major dark side points for it! :D Of course, I was already more evil looking than Palpatine by that point in the game, so the points didn't really do much for me ;)

I adore KOTOR. It's by far my favorite game of all time, let alone my favorite Star Wars game. I've played through it all the way through at least six times, experienced all the different endings. And I just bought it on Steam for my Mac laptop and I'm playing through it again now :D
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

KOTOR 3 weeks 1 day ago #3726

• MystByte
  • Platinum Member
Yea I killed the great Firaxan shark as well. At the time I was playing as a dark side player (until I returned to the light side) and so the Dark Side points didn't matter to me. I did get kicked off Manaan and I didn't finish a few side quests. I missed quite a few side quests in the game, I'll have to play through it again later :P

Champ Resilient

KOTOR 3 weeks 1 day ago #3729

• ZedLancastor
  • Like received: 15
Is it bad to say I've never played the first KOTOR? :blink: I love KOTOR 2 so much, and playing through it really explains itself well enough that I never felt I missed anything by not playing the first. My dad was the one who bought KOTOR 2 when I was younger, and I was so young when I tried to play it I thought nothing of it, but going back through recently, I remember why I like it so much! :)
When in doubt, bisect your enemy.

KOTOR 3 weeks 1 day ago #3730

• MystByte
  • Platinum Member
ZedLancastor wrote:
Is it bad to say I've never played the first KOTOR? :blink: I love KOTOR 2 so much, and playing through it really explains itself well enough that I never felt I missed anything by not playing the first. My dad was the one who bought KOTOR 2 when I was younger, and I was so young when I tried to play it I thought nothing of it, but going back through recently, I remember why I like it so much! :)
You definitely should! I picked it up off of Good ol Games for $10 and I got 20 hours so far of enjoyment. And since Kotor and Kotor 2 are related (KOTOR 2 takes place 5 years after KOTOR 1) it's a good idea to play KOTOR 1.

Champ Resilient

KOTOR 3 weeks 1 day ago #3732

• DarthZexar
  • The Dark Side has freed me, the Sith have given me purpose. No one dare stand in my way.
  • Like received: 1
I remember the first time I played through it, and when confronted by the Dark Bastila for the first time I joined her. It was either kill her (so I thought), or my two Jedi companions.

The second time through (named Revan, because why not?), I did manage to save her, and it was a much more satisfying end!
Darth Zexar, Dark Lord of the Sith.
Own:
Jade Fire
MR Luke EP IV
MR Vader
6 US Hilts
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Hmmm. (13 Posts)
    • Sounds like a solid choice! You'll be happy with it!
    • Hmmm. (13 Posts)
    • That is a gorgeous hilt you got. I hope mine turns out that nice... I have decided, at long last, on...
    • Hmmm. (13 Posts)
    • I was always skeptical of the Gladius craze, simply because I like to distance myself from fads, but...
    • What is the best hilt for... (15 Posts)
    • Of the 6 ive bought, the one true love is the venomous fury. - Dueling: grenade grip is amazing....
    • Saber giveaway? (7 Posts)
    • I had the pleasant surprise of winning the raffle - here are some pictures of the Saber they gave...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1079
  • Latest Member: Darth Ruin
  • Total Posts: 5307
  • Total Topics: 502
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 48
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 10
  • Today Answer: 0
  • Yesterday Answer: 130