Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Where to start?

Where to start? 1 week 2 days ago #5990

• Kastan Tybas
  • Like received: 1
Afternoon Darths and Jedi Knights alike,

I'd like to start collecting sabers and from all the research I've done, SaberForge seems to be the best company out there. I'm looking at starting with a champion level saber, is that a good place to start?

Cheers,
KT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Where to start? 1 week 2 days ago #5991

• supercookster401
  • Premium Member
  • "The wielder of the flame..protector of balance. The holder of the Torch, lighting the way. The keeper of the flame, soldier of balance. I am a Guardian of the Balance. A Gray Jedi.”
  • Like received: 10
If theres only one saber you really want then yes. If theres different ones id suggest only getting warrior tier, and get a few. you can always upgrade them to champion at a later stage :)
"Ah, and it makes you think I may have the taint of the dark side in me, doesn't it? Ooh. Is that what you are wondering, huh? Ooh..."

Where to start? 1 week 2 days ago #6009

• Kastan Tybas
  • Like received: 1
What do you mean by upgrade them? I love to collect things so along down the road, I'm sure I'll have a small armory.

Where to start? 1 week 2 days ago #6010

• supercookster401
  • Premium Member
  • "The wielder of the flame..protector of balance. The holder of the Torch, lighting the way. The keeper of the flame, soldier of balance. I am a Guardian of the Balance. A Gray Jedi.”
  • Like received: 10
you can always send them back at a later date and get the upgrade to Champion then. means that right now you could get two warrior sabers if you can choose, for roughly the same price as one champion :)
"Ah, and it makes you think I may have the taint of the dark side in me, doesn't it? Ooh. Is that what you are wondering, huh? Ooh..."

Where to start? 1 week 2 days ago #6026

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Like received: 68
I would go ahead and say yes, good place to start. That's what I bought first.

If you buy 12W warriors without a sale it's gonna run you like $205 (unless you need international shipping). I bought my champion venom 12W and a covertec clip for $307.40 during a 15% off sale.

Sales happen pretty often but only on the actual SF site, not their etsy page. Right now you can get 10% off with the code "celebration"

It all depends on what you want but I think champion is a good place to start because having sound makes it way cooler =P
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Future SF Releases (415 Posts)
    • It would be really cool if the Count could have the activation switch inside the trigger section...
    • technical information nee... (2 Posts)
    • deleted and opened in the right forum
    • technical information nee... (1 Posts)
    • Hi all, does anyone knows the inner diameter of the hilt? I want to mod my Darth Vader Lightsaber...
    • best color combos for new... (35 Posts)
    • Hmmm after reading through this discussion, I'm getting 2nd thoughts on my colour combination. 1st :...
    • New Member Introduction T... (499 Posts)
    • Quote: '' Welcome, to the Sith Academy! '' '' Revan, don't be silly, this is a forum..'' '' But......

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1126
  • Latest Member: jhandsaker
  • Total Posts: 6525
  • Total Topics: 597
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 48
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 26
  • Yesterday Answer: 114