Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sabers you absolutely recomend?

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 4 months ago #7102

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Thank you received: 9
What are some phenomenal sabers you recxomend that either don't get the love the love they deserve? Or even colors? Really I'm just looking at buying any style of saber with any color at the moment and I'm wondering what everyone thinks about all of them.

Shown is my Purple Fury.
Attachments:
  • image.jpg (9KB)
The topic has been locked.

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 4 months ago #7103

• Jyn-Toar
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17
I can tell you already there's going to be a ton of talk about the Gladius. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Intefector

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 4 months ago #7107

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
I absolutely love my fury as well. And the acolyte is pretty damn nice itself.. so both of those. The JadeFire is beautiful but not so nice for use.

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 4 months ago #7108

• Master Karjo Caalb
  • In love with lightsabers since 1995
  • Thank you received: 5
I don't tend to see a TON of love for the Prodigal Son...to me it's just got that classic saber look to it. I want a green saber at some point, and I think that'll end up being the one I go with (though I am definitely considering the Guardian more and more).

My Champion 12 watt yellow Reliant with gray weathering and bronze stingray grip should be here in another week or so. I can't imagine I won't love it, as it'll be my first saberforge saber, but I'll be sure to a solid in depth review for you all as there doesn't seem to be much out there at all about the new Reliant.

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 4 months ago #7111

• cannon_fodder
  • Thank you received: 11
I can't speak towards the hilts as I don't own a Saber Forge saber yet and I'm custom building mine from the ground up but color wise I will say that I have a 6w Deep Blue and it's awesome. I kind of wish that I had gotten the 12w model but it still lights my 32" blade gorgeously. It's color is a bit hard to describe but I'd say it's close to a bright cobalt blue in person. I'll definitely consider it for a future build. As it stands right now I'm probably going to be buying a 12w amber, lime, and pink in the near future. The pink is for my 8 year old god daughter's saber that I'm building for her although I'm not opposed to carrying it if I like the color.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by cannon_fodder.

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7178

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 731
Master Karjo Caalb wrote:
I don't tend to see a TON of love for the Prodigal Son...to me it's just got that classic saber look to it. I want a green saber at some point, and I think that'll end up being the one I go with (though I am definitely considering the Guardian more and more).

Agreed! I just could not deal with the large control box. Fortunately, the Exalted takes care of that, which is exactly what my next order will consist of.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7180

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
Knytiri wrote:
I absolutely love my fury as well. And the acolyte is pretty damn nice itself.. so both of those. The JadeFire is beautiful but not so nice for use.

I actually ordered an Acolyte with the 6w LEDs the other day! Super psyched for it! And yeah, I have considered it, but I like practical sabers that are cool to look at and use. But maybe one day I'll get one!

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7183

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
cannon_fodder wrote:
The pink is for my 8 year old god daughter's saber that I'm building for her although I'm not opposed to carrying it if I like the color.

Let me know how that goes! I'm wanting to build a custom saber for my girlfriend in the near future with a pink LED, but I'm a little hesitant on the color.

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7195

• JohnnyGato
  • Thank you received: 8
I definitely recommend the Gladius!
You Tube Channel: Vegas Island Video

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7218

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
Very helpful review! Just realized how accurate people are when they say that the blast deflection sounds like the AT-AT blaster cannon though. Haha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyGato

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7223

• cannon_fodder
  • Thank you received: 11
Darth Intefector wrote:
cannon_fodder wrote:
The pink is for my 8 year old god daughter's saber that I'm building for her although I'm not opposed to carrying it if I like the color.

Let me know how that goes! I'm wanting to build a custom saber for my girlfriend in the near future with a pink LED, but I'm a little hesitant on the color.

Will do. I'm adding quick disconnects to all of the electronics on my custom build so I'll just swap it out when I order it. I'll be sure to post pictures and my take on it when I do.

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7225

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7230

• E$$ence
  • Thank you received: 4
Of the 6 sabers I have, Id honestly have to say the Venomous Fury and the Consular are my 2 favorites.

The Venomous Fury just balances very well, and has a nice crisp line to it at the top, along with the (to me anyway) classic looking grenade lower half.

The consular I honestly love b/c of its miniature size. It fits SO comfortably in any size hand that for larger individuals you can wield it with absolutely no effort, and for those w/ smaller hands the diameter makes for a comfortable slimmer grip than other elite sabers.
My current 6 sabers:

Warrior Consular
Warrior Venom
Warrior Epoch (x2)
Warrior Sinister
Champion Venemous Fury

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7253

• JShelar
I chose the Gladius as my first saber, but the Venomous Fury was the strongest contender. Im looking forward to that one next, and the future bane and pathfinder as well. Well, alot of others too. Too many awesome choices. Lol

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7297

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 731
JShelar wrote:
Too many awesome choices. Lol

You got that right!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Brax. Reason: Spelling error

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7299

• Fabius IV
  • Hello fellow Saberforge Fans
  • Thank you received: 2
I Recommend the Resiliant. it has bearly been bought and if you get it in medium blue you have plo koons lightsaber.
Collection

-Resiliant (Lime Green, Warrior)

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7300

• Fabius IV
  • Hello fellow Saberforge Fans
  • Thank you received: 2
I just don't get it what is with people and the Gladius. Its not like it looks cool or is special. I Think it is because of it being your lightsaber from SWTOR.
Collection

-Resiliant (Lime Green, Warrior)

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7306

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 409
Fabius IV wrote:
I just don't get it what is with people and the Gladius. Its not like it looks cool or is special. I Think it is because of it being your lightsaber from SWTOR.

It's supposed to be a very comfortable dueling hilt.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7337

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 75
You what hilt doesn't get the love it deserves? The Viper. idk why but I've only ever seen like one person that had it. I love mine. Everybody always seems to go with the Venom, instead. Is it cause the Venom is a bit longer? Cause it's claws look more evil? I dunno.

They both look amazing with claws on, and they both still look amazing with claws off and they handle very easily. The choke right under the blade windows feels awesome.

I had a hard time deciding which one to buy so I just ended up with both. No regrets.

If you're looking for a color, cree blue LEDs are beautiful. I've never seen their royal blue but I would definitely recommend the SF Light Blue, which is the "standard" blue. I almost ordered my Viper in light or arctic blue but went with my original plan of amber instead.

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 3 months ago #7339

• JohnnyGato
  • Thank you received: 8
Darth Intefector wrote:
Very helpful review! Just realized how accurate people are when they say that the blast deflection sounds like the AT-AT blaster cannon though. Haha.

Thanks!

You Tube Channel: Vegas Island Video
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Most Wanted List (33 Posts)
    • Quote: Graflex TFA *in progress* Prodigal Son crystal reveal *ordered* Redeemer. *ordered* Shatele...
    • Quote: Have you... [image] ...Okay, the name's not...
    • Graflex TFA *in progress* Prodigal Son crystal reveal *ordered* Redeemer. *ordered* Shatele...
    • Quote: 1. Count Dooku Force FX Have you... [image]...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4365
  • Latest Member: Julz
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3146
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 11
  • Today Answer: 34
  • Yesterday Answer: 78