Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sabers you absolutely recomend?

Sabers you absolutely recomend? 1 year 1 month ago #7356

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Thank you received: 9
KMiraluka wrote:
You what hilt doesn't get the love it deserves? The Viper. idk why but I've only ever seen like one person that had it. I love mine. Everybody always seems to go with the Venom, instead. Is it cause the Venom is a bit longer? Cause it's claws look more evil? I dunno.

They both look amazing with claws on, and they both still look amazing with claws off and they handle very easily. The choke right under the blade windows feels awesome.

I had a hard time deciding which one to buy so I just ended up with both. No regrets.

If you're looking for a color, cree blue LEDs are beautiful. I've never seen their royal blue but I would definitely recommend the SF Light Blue, which is the "standard" blue. I almost ordered my Viper in light or arctic blue but went with my original plan of amber instead.

Awesome! Definitely on my list now! Thanks for the mini-review!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Gathering materials... (18 Posts)
    • Just got the first batch of supplies in. [attachment] Not pictured are a pair of black 12mm...
    • ASP Update: KS 2/3 Comple... (75 Posts)
    • Fair enough H2, Like said not doubting not upset. Just a person with questions on what was said and...
    • Wait Begins! 3.0 (1087 Posts)
    • Quote: I have completed week 10 of the Trial of Patience, so I am anticipating it's completion in 4 to 6...
    • I found a thing... (3 Posts)
    • I don't know if I could. I honestly kind of doubt it which is why I need to know the inner diameter...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4029
  • Latest Member: Brax2
  • Total Posts: 38.9k
  • Total Topics: 2929
  • Total Sections: 11
  • Total Categories: 105
  • Today Open: 12
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 141
  • Yesterday Answer: 131