Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Public Apology

Public Apology 1 year 3 months ago #8322

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
  • Ruler of the Waiting Guild: Round N Round is the motto, Up and Down will you follow?
  • Thank you received: 122
This apology is for both Phil and Saberforge!

I won't get too much into details since I don't want to go against the rules again! Mystbyte and I created a forum to regroup the entire saber owners community. Nothing wrong there! However, what I did is use this forum, Saberforge's forum, Phil's forum, a forum he's paying for so we can all be here, to do the promotion of our own! I sent messages to a few members, telling them to join our forum because this and this! That was selfish of me!

I never intended to cause any harm to this forum, nor to Phil, nor to Saberforge, and certainly not to this community! I've always been a great Saberforge supporter! I've always been active here, helping to the best of my knowledge! I made a huge mistake and now, as you can see, I'm paying the price for it! I don't know if I will get my account back, this is up to Phil to decide! I just want him and everyone to know how deeply sorry I am for all the trouble I caused!

I love this community, I've always wanted to be a part of it and I intend to keep being a part of it, no matter the cost! Yesterday, I lost Phil's trust, and I think that this is my greatest loss in this story! I love Saberforge and always will! I've always respected Phil for what he's doing! I was mad because of what happened to my last order, and it affected my judgement! This is not Phil's fault, and I had no right to do what I did! I'll keep telling everyone around me about Saberforge and I'll keep trying to make up for what I did!

Until then, see you around guys, and may the force be with you!

Revan
"Honor is a fool's price. Honor is of no use to the dead."

- Custom SaberForge Monarch
- Vader's Vault REV-N Elite + Graflex
- Korbanth Kylo Ren
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax, JShelar, Xelner, DangerousFat

Public Apology 1 year 3 months ago #8363

• Darth Pheonix
  • A fiery demise awaits. Mwha ha ha ha *cough* *cough*
  • Thank you received: 4
At least you apolligized and admitted what you did. I know people that would never been brave enough to do that. Hopefully you do get your account back because you are a pretty big part of this community. :)

Public Apology 1 year 3 months ago #8415

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Thank you received: 9
Well actually...the issue that Revan is apologizing for made a lot of members to lose their post numbers and therefore, their statuses as members. (Not that I'm necessarily blaming you Revan. You know you're one of my favorites here.) Which may not seem like a big deal, but I'll be honest, I'm a little bummed that I have to work at it to get back to Senior Member.

Public Apology 1 year 3 months ago #8416

• maxjive
  • Thank you received: 3
Darth Intefector wrote:
Well actually...the issue that Revan is apologizing for made a lot of members to lose their post numbers and therefore, their statuses as members. (Not that I'm necessarily blaming you Revan. You know you're one of my favorites here.) Which may not seem like a big deal, but I'll be honest, I'm a little bummed that I have to work at it to get back to Senior Member.

Was this why the Q&A section under Saberforge Forums was deleted?

Public Apology 1 year 3 months ago #8417

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Thank you received: 9
Not necessarily. This and a mixture of other things, that in my opinion, were worse.

Public Apology 1 year 3 months ago #8418

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
  • Ruler of the Waiting Guild: Round N Round is the motto, Up and Down will you follow?
Kresnik wrote:
On a forum I moderate I generally take these types of posts down. While some may have good intentions many times it is to get sympathy for their cause.

Apologies should be directed only at those who have been affected by it, any other direction makes it appear like you are trying to gain something from it. Maybe it is just a pessimistic attitude on my part but- even in this apology you have:

Identified that you are running another forum- so interested users that read this may pm you at some point asking for that information, which again violated the rule you are apologizing for.

Placed yourself in a position of sympathy as to gain supporters

If Saberforge refuses your public apology they look like asses, if they accept it they can appear pressured as not to have public backlash for for denying it.

I am not saying that this is the case but the photography forum I moderate on gets the swift ban hammer for public apology posts unless of course it affected forum as a whole.

Wow you must have a lot of friends...

The only things I want with this is:
1- Make obvious the fact that I truly am sorry, since writing to them was, it seems, not enough
2- Get my real account back!

Nothing else behind it! Even if someone here messages me about the other forum I won't answer, since I don't want to go against the rules again!

- Korbanth Kylo Ren

Public Apology 1 year 3 months ago #8447

• Xelner
  • Premium Member
  • I didn't choose the Force...it chose me.
  • Thank you received: 11
Revan,

You and I have never truly seen eye to eye. You messed up kid but you know what...I have alot of respect for someone who is doing what you doing right now.

You're being a man about it and though it may be painful, you are doing the right thing.

I hope you get your account back but if you don't you've gained my respect. Keep up your great work here.

We may stumble and we may fall but it's those of us who get back up that will continue to make a difference.

Cheers,
Xel

Public Apology 1 year 3 months ago #8451

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
Wow, thank you Xelner! Yeah I'm a 23 Year old messed up kid haha!

We have to face our errors in life. Either we face them or we run away from them, and I decided to face this one!

Only time will telle what is ahead, but I'll keep doing my little business here, just like nothing happened!

- Korbanth Kylo Ren

Public Apology 1 year 3 months ago #8630

• jacobsweatypitts
  • Thank you received: 3
Always admired you, Revan, and now is certainly no exception.

Public Apology 1 year 3 months ago #8647

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 709
Hopefully now that things have settled down, we can look forward to seeing your avatar leaving its mark on more discussions. B)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Public Apology 1 year 3 months ago #8662

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
It might it might haha! I just came online to see 13 new topics in "open topics" and I was like: wait.. WHAT? I'm on the end of my university session, so not much time to post haha!

And thanks Jacob, but I don't want admiration from any of you, I want to help and have fun, that's all I want and that's all I need! If I can help someone out here my goal is reached and I'm happy!

On that, I have a shit load of posts to read/answer!

- Korbanth Kylo Ren
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• My first Jedi Cosplay (WI... (17 Posts)
    • The costume is fantastic, but beyond that, you embody the "look" of a Jedi who has been besieged,...
    • Fallen SF Custom|Story so... (7 Posts)
    • It is amazing how something that looks like it has been through total hell, can be so beautiful! I...
    • Fourth of July SALE (16 Posts)
    • Are bonus items random? (they probably are but the it was not clarified :P)
    • Fallen SF Custom|Story so... (7 Posts)
    • Thank you Ex66, Quote: Great review and write up! What a unique saber! Was your new fallen that special...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4333
  • Latest Member: Jedi_master_515
  • Total Posts: 42.9k
  • Total Topics: 3123
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 26
  • Yesterday Answer: 87