Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Bane's Heart: What two 6W colors to mix?

Bane's Heart: What two 6W colors to mix? 1 year 3 months ago #9254

• Subzerø Dawnbreaker
  • Thank you received: 9
As the title says, I've been looking into the LED colors SF is offering, and I can't figure out which two would mix for a nice, light magenta. Figured it would be Blue and Red, but the color showcased in the color video seems like it's leaning a lot towards purple.

Anyone have an idea or maybe pics of Arctic or Normal Blue/Red combos?
The topic has been locked.

Bane's Heart: What two 6W colors to mix? 1 year 3 months ago #9255

• Cyrusred
  • Thank you received: 5
Well i know they use royal blue and red for the purple so just regular blue and red or medium blue and red should give you the megenta color you want but maybe darthmario would know and maybe he can answer if u get three royal blue dyes and one red if you'll get a darker purple

Bane's Heart: What two 6W colors to mix? 1 year 3 months ago #9256

• Subzerø Dawnbreaker
I'm looking for a lighter one actually. From what I've seen, it would be 3 red and one blue.

This is the color I'm aiming for:

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Subzerø Dawnbreaker.

Bane's Heart: What two 6W colors to mix? 1 year 3 months ago #9269

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 75
3red and 1 blue/rblue sounds like a good bet.

Bane's Heart: What two 6W colors to mix? 1 year 3 months ago #9270

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
I'd agree with Miraluka on this one, lol. I actually saw somewhere where someone had went into the RGB editor and found out the exact levels for the bane's heart and other "forum only" colors US has listed. But with my recent negative experience and negative feedback posted about US for said experience, I'm banned on their forum (boohoo) and can't find said post for you again. lol I know it wouldn't really be helpful in this situation but it might give you a better idea of what LEDs/counts to use/strength of/etc.

Bane's Heart: What two 6W colors to mix? 1 year 3 months ago #9274

• Subzerø Dawnbreaker
So in other words, if I'd go for a Hero, it would a 6W Red and a 6W Pink. Gonna send them a mail asking if it would be possible for a Champion as well, 3 red and 1 blue :)

Bane's Heart: What two 6W colors to mix? 1 year 3 months ago #9282

• Darth Tyranus
  • Premium Member
  • "Something something something Darkside something something something Complete"
  • Thank you received: 11
Knytiri wrote:
I'd agree with Miraluka on this one, lol. I actually saw somewhere where someone had went into the RGB editor and found out the exact levels for the bane's heart and other "forum only" colors US has listed. But with my recent negative experience and negative feedback posted about US for said experience, I'm banned on their forum (boohoo) and can't find said post for you again. lol I know it wouldn't really be helpful in this situation but it might give you a better idea of what LEDs/counts to use/strength of/etc.

From their forum the color mix for an RGB saber to produce the color banes heart is 255 red and 80 blue color mix

Bane's Heart: What two 6W colors to mix? 1 year 3 months ago #9378

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 75
Subzerø Dawnbreaker wrote:
So in other words, if I'd go for a Hero, it would a 6W Red and a 6W Pink. Gonna send them a mail asking if it would be possible for a Champion as well, 3 red and 1 blue :)

I have made similar requests and they can give you a quad with whatever 4 colored dice you want.

Bane's Heart: What two 6W colors to mix? 1 year 3 months ago #9421

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 201
That is a gorgeous color!

Just remember that any custom 12w LEDs need to be ordered via the saberforge website, they are not available via etsy ordering.
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

Bane's Heart: What two 6W colors to mix? 1 year 3 months ago #9423

• Subzerø Dawnbreaker
Okay, that's good to know! I'm guessing the best option now is to get a Quick Connect on the pre-release, and add the custom LED from the main site. Can't wait, can't wait! :D
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sabercore sound menu manu... (3 Posts)
    • Quote: I don't know if there's an actual manual anywhere, but it's pretty straightforward. To enter config...
    • Recently Responded to Ema... (6 Posts)
    • ToyKeeper, Quote: It sounds like your question about crystal window styles didn't get answered. :lol: All I...
    • ASP "Interceptor&quo... (52 Posts)
    • ToyKeeper, Thank You. The threaded part is good to know. Much like unscrewing the jar of jam for my...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (141 Posts)
    • Dear Diary: It's me again.. still here.. it's been 26Weeks.. :unsure:...[image]
    • Monarch hero for combat (9 Posts)
    • Quote: I removed the 4 rails along the body from my Monarch yesterday and I have to say the comfort level...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3148
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 27
  • Yesterday Answer: 72