Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just ordered my first saber

Just ordered my first saber 2 weeks 6 days ago #9663

• jedi case
Finally decided on the Exhalted Champion with 12w lime green and 32" blade. I've been really wanting the Vanguard, but not knowing when that will release I've always had my eye on the Exhalted. Not to mention when the lime green came out, it made it much more easier of a decision to just go with the Exhalted. Can't wait!

I'm near 80% complete with my costume now.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Just ordered my first saber 2 weeks 6 days ago #9664

• JShelar
  • Premium Member
  • Like received: 10
Congrats on your first order. I think its the best of the thin necked sabers ive seen so far. That lime green looks amazing too. Did you go standard or weathered? I'm currently waiting on my first order. Exciting.

Just ordered my first saber 2 weeks 6 days ago #9665

• Brax
  • Elite Member
  • Like received: 28
Congrats man! I have an Exhalted on order as well. Standard finish, Arctic Blue 12w Champion.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Just ordered my first saber 2 weeks 6 days ago #9667

• jedi case
That was a tuff decision, but I went with standard. I can always do some weathering of my own down the road if I wanted. I like more of a slight weathering rather than a full blown weathered look.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by jedi case.

Just ordered my first saber 2 weeks 6 days ago #9668

Congratulations! Exhalted is such a great saber... Really a winner. Now comes the fun part - anticipating it! :P
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by JediRabbi. Reason: extra word

Just ordered my first saber 2 weeks 6 days ago #9672

• dk5491
Congratulations guys! I am also awaiting my very first saber! I chose the Exhalted too, after spending many hours watching various youtube reviews and drooling over the many great designs offered by Saberforge.

I finally settled on the champion edition, with a weathered finish, purple LED and Sabercore Viridian . I'm hoping this colour scheme will work well as i haven't actually managed to find pics of any others with this combination yet...

For me, the Exhalted provides that classic lightsaber look which i think makes it instantly recognizable, whilst also being very practical and balanced for practicing spinning techniques and dueling (or so the reviews say). Cannot wait to get my hands on it to find out for myself!

Just ordered my first saber 2 weeks 6 days ago #9674

• Brax
  • Elite Member
  • Like received: 28
jedi case wrote:
That was a tuff decision, but I went with standard. I can always do some weathering of my own down the road if I wanted. I like more of a slight weathering rather than a full blown weathered look.

Yup, you can always add weathering, but it is much harder to take off. Also, there is something between the Standard finish, and Weathering. They call it "Grey Weathering", and just like it sounds, it is halfway between the two. A medium Weathering, if you will. I am not sure if it is a selectable item, even from the main site, but if not, you can certainly put it in the order notes.

Normally, that is where I put my request for Quick Disconnects, but since the Thin-Neck designs don't support that, I put something else there instead for my Exhalted. I asked that the grenade grip section be colored solid black, like the Redeemer hilt. I think it will look pretty cool that way.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Just ordered my first saber 2 weeks 6 days ago #9677

• jedi case
Dk, yours sounds like a winner as well. Weathered with purple led is always a plus in my book.

Brax, I was unaware that there was grey weathering nor have seen it. But, sounds very interesting! Does anyone have pictures?

Just ordered my first saber 2 weeks 6 days ago #9679

• dk5491
Thanks Jedi Case! Its embarrassing how long it took for me to finally settle on that colour combo :lol:

Grey weathering sounds promising. I too would like to see some pics if anyone has any...

Just ordered my first saber 2 weeks 6 days ago #9680

• Cyran Azor
  • Kill the boy and let the man be born
  • Like received: 9
I just recently placed my first order as well! I ordered a weathered Disciple with a bronze stingray wrap and 12w lime green with quick connects. I saw Shameem's review of his Exile with the 12w lime green and I knew I had to go with that color. And I haven't seen many sabers with the weathered and green color scheme so I feel like it'll look unique. Looking forward to seeing your Exhalted!
~The force shall set me free~
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New to this with some que... (24 Posts)
    • I haven't read all the posts... cause you guys are really long winded... haha.. but! You can...
    • the switch color and blade color may be able to be changed to different colors, i would defiantly...
    • Quote: Quote: I saw the sound post and I didn't want to hi jack that topic but I do want to put forward what exact...
    • Quote: I saw the sound post and I didn't want to hi jack that topic but I do want to put forward what exact...
    • 12W Amber wiring differen... (8 Posts)
    • Best of luck hopefully just a battery problem but that's pretty good news if not.

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1333
  • Latest Member: Zeno Pass
  • Total Posts: 7220
  • Total Topics: 685
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 59
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 36
  • Yesterday Answer: 60