Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Accessing the SD-card

Accessing the SD-card 6 days 23 hours ago #9781

Hey guys,

I've been thinking of editing my fonts for awhile now, but I'd like to check up with those who have Sinister Prophecies, or anyone who knows really, as to how I access the SD-card, without damaging any internals. I've tried opening up the pommel like it's done on most US' hilts, but the speaker seems like it's stuck or well, not easily pulled out. Any thoughts or advice?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Accessing the SD-card 2 days 1 hour ago #9913

• DarthMario95
  • Administrator
  • Like received: 115
From my understanding the soundboard is behind the speaker, and you have to gently move the speaker aside to access the SD card in the soundboard. Maybe use a small flat head screwdriver to move the speaker.
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Chopping a blade to lengt... (5 Posts)
    • I've used a pipe cutter on pvc before, make your first few turns with very very little pressure,...
    • Chopping a blade to lengt... (5 Posts)
    • Thanks. The other way I was thinking of doing it was using a pipe cutter used for cutting copper...
    • Buying my first saber! (21 Posts)
    • I suppose it does help. As long as it is comfortable to use, why not! I'm probably not going to duel...
    • Dark blade acrylic protot... (19 Posts)
    • if you do start to sell these, depending on the price+shipping to germany i would be interested :)
    • Buying my first saber! (21 Posts)
    • My first saber was a resilient so I'm kinda partial to it, the balance with a 37" blade is roughly...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1278
  • Latest Member: halfelven
  • Total Posts: 6730
  • Total Topics: 627
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 58
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 15
  • Yesterday Answer: 33