Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Led ignition button

Led ignition button 1 year 2 months ago #9927

• D3ath
do all sabers come with this, or is this a special piece that only comes with certain sabers?

Also are you able to order a non-lit button saber and get one put into when go to order?

Im really tempted on buying the Monarch, in Lime green.

thanks for all your help on this. Looking at buying my first saber ever, and i want it to be a good one.
The topic has been locked.

Led ignition button 1 year 2 months ago #9937

• Choos
  • Thank you received: 10
I think generally speaking if you order a Warrior Tier saber (no sound) it does not have a lit activation button, if you order a Champion Tier or Hero Tier you generally have a lit AV button matching the colour of the saber.... That being said definitely check with SF.

Fastest way to get a response from SF is to send them a message through ETSY, I see they offer the weathered Monarch in all tiers there and think the CELEBRATION code for a discount still works.

Led ignition button 1 year 2 months ago #10114

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 75
Warriors get a latching, non illuminated switch.

Champions get an illuminated switch.

Heroes get 2 illuminated switches.

I'm not sure what you're asking about with ordering a non lit button saber and get one put in... ordering a warrior and asking for an illuminated switch anyways?

Keep in mind, a AV switches don't come in lime green so the blade and switch (and crystal chamber?) Wouldn't perfectly match.

That being said, you don't have to get a switch that matches your blade color. You can specify what color switch you want. Be sure you know what colors they have, though.

Led ignition button 1 year 2 months ago #10128

• D3ath
okay thanks for all your help! These all answer my question
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Monarch hero for combat (10 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: I removed the 4 rails along the body from my Monarch yesterday and I have to say the comfort level...
    • Not sabers exactly, but m... (40 Posts)
    • Quote: Haha, never imagined someone would have an Íñigo Montoya's sword replica :cheer: It's one of my...
    • ASP IGG issues (4 Posts)
    • OHMYGOD I just watched some asp reviews and now I'm certain I DIDN'T GET THE WARRENTY!!! will...
    • Ah thanks Brax but can anyone send the perk? I'd like to check it before emailing. The perks on IGG...
    • The only folks who can truly answer these questions, and rectify any issues is Customer Service....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.3k
  • Total Topics: 3150
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 36
  • Yesterday Answer: 72