Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sith or Jedi names

Sith or Jedi names 6 days 5 hours ago #10162

Im not sure if this topic has already been posted but I was just curious if anybody had their jedi/ sith names picked out. I always find it fun to build a story around yourself and create a profile within the star wars universe. My sith name would be Darth Titus and my jedi name would be Le-On Cor.
“Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken…about a great many things.”
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sith or Jedi names 6 days 4 hours ago #10166

• jedikindzero
im currently workin on a fanfic bout a oc smuggler
but im trying to make my own rogue sith/jedi name but no idea what to call him

Sith or Jedi names 5 days 22 hours ago #10175

I don't have a Jedi name picked out, but Lord Thresh stands out to me as a Sith name. Darth is a nice title, but I like the sound of Lord better.

Sith or Jedi names 5 days 11 hours ago #10187

• Master Jin-Zen Kane
  • Like received: 1
To me Darth and Lord are synonymous with the Sith. But I agree Lord Thresh has a better ring. With "Darth", you lose one of the "th"s...

My Sith name would be Darth Sabbath. The black sleep. The thing of nightmares. (yes I know I took some poetic license with the meaning of the word Sabbath, but Ozzy made me!!!)
-Each must know their own truth and seek the Force within.

Sith or Jedi names 4 days 22 hours ago #10213

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Like received: 60
Darth Madonna

Sith or Jedi names 4 days 21 hours ago #10218

• FailedJedi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Like received: 1
Good topic

What do you guys think of these for Sith Lord options - Darth Golo or Darth Ursus

I haven't thought up anything for a Jedi that I liked for more than a few seconds before I scarp it.

Sith or Jedi names 4 days 15 hours ago #10221

• Choos
  • Like received: 6
FailedJedi wrote:
Good topic

What do you guys think of these for Sith Lord options - Darth Golo or Darth Ursus

I haven't thought up anything for a Jedi that I liked for more than a few seconds before I scarp it.

Darth Ursus for sure.

Thinking of applying for the Rebel Legion and thought my Jedi name could be Arca Rinascere.... May not be too original but wanting to make a rescued clone of Arca Jeth... Jedi Arkanian in the new republic unaware of his history. Thinking of a fully brown outfit with a beige inner tunic. My Epoch I am hoping should complete this. White eye contacts, white wig and pointed ear prosthetics (Selphi ears) should be easy enough but not yet sure how to handle the 4 digit hands.

For my planned Sith character name Benetnasch Wicang, a Nagai... obviously mislead but I doubt redeemable. I ordered a weathered red blade disciple with red leather wrap just for this concept!

Sith or Jedi names 4 days 14 hours ago #10222

• h2soy
  • Like received: 3
Darth Ursis is great! Sounds ominous and the bear reference is appropriately intimidating.

As a dark sider think I would go for Darth Anguis. It sound like "anguish" (just one word away) and it's the latin word for "snake." I luv me my latin roots!

Jedi name... Probably Nataan Ael which is a rearrangement of my middle name (Nathanael).

Sith or Jedi names 4 days 5 hours ago #10247

Still a work in progress. My knowledge on Star Wars in not very extensive.. Just thought I would make up a little backstory:

My Jedi/ Sith Lord is a Dathomirian Nightbrother ( same race as Savage Opress and Darth Maul). As a youngling my character witnessed the extermination of his tribe at the hands of marauders. Due to his size he is not seen and is left abandoned. He ends up being found on the brink of death by a Sith Lord on the rise. The Sith Lord senses a power within the child and hatches a plot to use him to take down the Jedi. Long story short, The Sith Lord begins to teach the youngling the ways of the force and all of the power and glory that can be found on the dark side. He reminds the youngling that revenge is in his hands should he ever choose to seize it. With the help of his Sith Lord Master the young night brother manages to infiltrate the Jedi order under the name of Le-On Cor ( Cor Leon is latin for Lion Heart :) ). As the Nightbrother grows older he is taught the ways of the Jedi, while all the while he secretly communicates with his Sith Master in order to wipe out the Jedi once and for all. At one point Le-On Cor battles his Jedi Master after being found out. He manages to defeat his master at the cost of sight after his masters' lightsaber grazed his eyeballs. Upon defeating a Jedi, he proved to the Sith that he was down with the cause and took on the name Darth Titus. Because he no longer has his sight, he relies solely on the force to survive.

Appearance:
My Character will wear a black sith robe. He will have red warpaint and his horns will be long and sharp. I also see him wearing a blindfold similar to the one worn by Kenshi in Mortal Kombat. He will dual wield two red lightsabers.

Attributes:
Strong Connection to the Force
Master of Deception
“Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken…about a great many things.”

Sith or Jedi names 4 days 4 hours ago #10252

Try this site for inspiration on names:

http://fantasynamegenerators.com/

It's my go-to for any new character names I need to create. There is a Star Wars name section under Pop Culture. I also recommend Ninja/Assassin names under the Fantasy Name section.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New to this with some que... (24 Posts)
    • I haven't read all the posts... cause you guys are really long winded... haha.. but! You can...
    • the switch color and blade color may be able to be changed to different colors, i would defiantly...
    • Quote: Quote: I saw the sound post and I didn't want to hi jack that topic but I do want to put forward what exact...
    • Quote: I saw the sound post and I didn't want to hi jack that topic but I do want to put forward what exact...
    • 12W Amber wiring differen... (8 Posts)
    • Best of luck hopefully just a battery problem but that's pretty good news if not.

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1333
  • Latest Member: Zeno Pass
  • Total Posts: 7220
  • Total Topics: 685
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 59
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 36
  • Yesterday Answer: 60