Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Dark Side Stand Review

Dark Side Stand Review 5 days 2 hours ago #10205

• h2soy
  • Like received: 3
Just received my Dark Side Stand in the mail today. Let's take a look!

Came disassembled.

Parts consist of two aluminum struts, 2 polycarbonate sides, 4 screws, and the wrench. Assembly was super simple. The sides aren't solid but rather "trenched" so I made sure to assembly with the "smooth" side facing out.

After assembly I noticed that the stand didn't rest evenly on my bookcase. The problem was that I had tightened the screws too tight and the tension was raising one side of the stand up. So I loosened the screws a bit and it now rests level. I appreciate how solid it feels and like how the sides are polycarbonate so it won't scratch any sabers I place on it (vs. metal).

Looks pretty good and soon it'll look better with the Exar Ku... Errr..... Sorcerer's Staff Saber Forge saber I have on order! As you can see it works with non-Saber Forge lightsabers as well (even low grade kid toys).
Last Edit: 5 days 1 hour ago by h2soy. Reason: grammar
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dauntless 7, O.G. Jedi Lord, FailedJedi

Dark Side Stand Review 5 days 2 hours ago #10206

A solid review - and much appreciated. I've been wondering how one of these would look on my desk. ;) Thanks for taking the time to share this with us!
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you.

Dark Side Stand Review 2 days 12 hours ago #10345

• O.G. Jedi Lord
  • The Jedi and the Sith are both a lie. The force is both, life and death. Good and evil. Black and white. May the forces be with us.
  • Like received: 1
Thanks, I'm feelin the dark side version. Looks better I think.
I have a Acolyte Champion Purple 12w LED.
Soon a Disciple!!!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New to this with some que... (24 Posts)
    • I haven't read all the posts... cause you guys are really long winded... haha.. but! You can...
    • the switch color and blade color may be able to be changed to different colors, i would defiantly...
    • Quote: Quote: I saw the sound post and I didn't want to hi jack that topic but I do want to put forward what exact...
    • Quote: I saw the sound post and I didn't want to hi jack that topic but I do want to put forward what exact...
    • 12W Amber wiring differen... (8 Posts)
    • Best of luck hopefully just a battery problem but that's pretty good news if not.

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1333
  • Latest Member: Zeno Pass
  • Total Posts: 7220
  • Total Topics: 685
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 59
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 36
  • Yesterday Answer: 60