Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Warrior Oracle 12W Yellow w/Black Stingray wrap

Warrior Oracle 12W Yellow w/Black Stingray wrap 10 months 4 weeks ago #63786

• Mystic
  • Thank you received: 12

This is my very first custom saber and I have to say it was so worth the wait. I ordered it back on April 27th and it was delivered on July 18th. Surprisingly enough it was actually a very patient wait I didn't even realize that 11.5 weeks had passed when I finally got it. When SF first released the Oracle I immediately knew that it was going to be my first saber and I don't regret keeping true to that statement.

The design of this saber is just amazing. I absolutely love it. I ordered a Warrior tier (I'm okay without sound) in 12W Yellow and it's insanely bright! I always hear people talking about how bright SF's 12W LEDs are but you won't truly understand until you're holding one in a completely dark room

Being 5'11 and with the size of this saber I went with a 32 inch blade and it turned out to be the perfect size.

The second picture is with some sunlight coming in from the window on the blade so it shows a good mix of yellow at the base & tip of the blade but it brings out more of the amber in between giving it a real cool golden color.

It's around 11 inches I believe and it's also on the thinner side so it makes a perfect one handed saber (just my style B) ) but it still works well as a two handed saber.

The black stingray wrap is also makes it very comfortable to hold and it looks awesome! The neck that attaches the emitter to the body is a really good chokepoint for people who like to hold their sabers closer to the emitter but I personally like holding it on the wrap.

The color and finish of this saber is just perfect. Even though I ordered a Warrior tier saber it came with the pommel vented in case I want to add sound later so that's awesome! My only regret about this saber was not ordering a purple wrap instead to really give it a serious Batgirl reference :dry: my bad! I might change out the wrap whenever I decide to add sound but that won't be for awhile. I'll definitely come back with update pictures when I do that. I'm also probably going to add a spear extension (definitely with purple wrap) to this later on down the line so I'll update for that too!

I would definitely recommend this saber to anyone wanting to get into this hobby and if anyone is second guessing which finish/color/wrap to get on it than look at other reviews too because it'll show a variety of how different options look with this saber (but that goes for other sabers as well). Thank you for taking time to read this and thank you Saberforge for this amazing product! May the force be with you and have a nice day!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66, Greysider, =Ottomatix=, OvrcAHst

Warrior Oracle 12W Yellow w/Black Stingray wrap 10 months 3 weeks ago #64048

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 265
NICE!

Exact same setup I was thinking about getting, albeit with sound. Love that saber in yellow!

Warrior Oracle 12W Yellow w/Black Stingray wrap 10 months 3 weeks ago #64069

• Mystic
  • Thank you received: 12
I'd say go for it! really beautiful saber and very comfortable to handle

Warrior Oracle 12W Yellow w/Black Stingray wrap 10 months 3 weeks ago #64076

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi." - Quinlan Vos
  • Thank you received: 298
Very nice. The black stingray looks great on this hilt. Congratulations!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mystic
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• FS: SaberForge Fallen (5 Posts)
    • Folks, The Fallen is one sweet saber, especially the way this one has been equipped! $400 is an...
    • Dark Brown Leather Wraps (2 Posts)
    • I have the dark brown wrap on my Gladius. Here's a pic for comparison. Hope it helps you out. I...
    • Custom Phoenix (7 Posts)
    • Awesome! Love that blade plug. Welcome back NeBosa! :)
    • Korbanth Dv6- it is point... (1 Posts)
    • So this was my weekend relaxation project this week, I scored this on EBay for 190, which included a...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5267
  • Latest Member: Maniax001
  • Total Posts: 56.1k
  • Total Topics: 4693
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 1
  • Yesterday Answer: 13