Threaded Indented

TOPIC: O.R. Kit Fisto

O.R. Kit Fisto 4 months 16 hours ago #48065

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 271
Hey Folks.

Here's one of the sabers I've been waiting to have an install completed on.
A One Replicas Kit Fisto.
I do not have it yet as it was just finished install yesterday but is being express shipped to me so I should have it shortly and am extremely excited!

Here's some glam shots and the install video that Khal from KR Sabers in UK did.

enjoy :)
Attachments:
  • ...0_o.jpg (211KB)
Last Edit: 4 months 16 hours ago by NeBosa.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=, For Tyeth

O.R. Kit Fisto 4 months 15 hours ago #48070

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 971
NeBosa, beautiful Saber mate. So glad the hide-and-go-seek situation came good in the end. You know, I saw this Post and after viewing the images and the video by Khal was wondering what happened to the previous comments that were attached as well as the other images you had. Soon realised I was looking at a new one independent to your other :P (I might need another coffee). The Gathering of the Masters is coming along excitedly without forgetting your recent share of the Yoda (by Jordan) in Wait Begins 3.0.
A distinguished and admirable collection Sir, Thank You.

O.R. Kit Fisto 4 months 15 hours ago #48071

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi."
  • Thank you received: 169
Nice Fisto there NeBosa. Your canon collection is coming along nicely. Congrats!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Last Edit: 4 months 12 hours ago by Greysider.

O.R. Kit Fisto 4 months 18 minutes ago #48145

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
Thanks for the kind words guys.
I've literally and foolishly been spending all my spare income on these sabers and really need to smarten up as I'm pushing my account balance to the negative as I'm charging a lot of it to my credit card. However, it is a gratification to see the canon collection come together.

I totally forgot I included that other vid which inspired me to go to Khal for the install on my original Fisto post when I received it. Even the table display is nearly the same color and same photos as well. I totally didn't even recollect that OvrcAHst lol. Who ever did that one with CF7 in it went all out though. I went pretty basic and still was more expensive than I expected it to be. Especially with the added cost of the empty hilt itself. Nice new avatar you have there also OvrcAHst, I dig it.
Last Edit: 4 months 17 minutes ago by NeBosa.

O.R. Kit Fisto 3 months 4 weeks ago #48150

• Lord Callous
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not without mercy. Surrender and you may live."
  • Thank you received: 60
Looks great. Fisto is one my faves!
"Destiny is a lie. Fate is the falsest of hopes. I am beyond prophecy. I forge my own path by making the difficult choices..."

O.R. Kit Fisto 3 months 4 weeks ago #48158

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
Thanks man. He's one of mine too. I finished reading Revenge of the Sith a few weeks back. And in the book, during the duel against the emperor he's beheaded and Anakin finds his head on the Sids desk still with that same smile/smirk he always had...
This saber is awesome too. Nice feel in the hand and not nearly as thick as the FX line.

O.R. Kit Fisto 3 months 3 weeks ago #48516

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
  • Ruler of the Waiting Guild: Round N Round is the motto, Up and Down will you follow?
  • Thank you received: 122
That is one very nice saber my friend! I'm curious: Who did the installs?
"Honor is a fool's price. Honor is of no use to the dead."

- Custom SaberForge Monarch
- Vader's Vault REV-N Elite + Graflex
- Korbanth Kylo Ren

O.R. Kit Fisto 3 months 3 weeks ago #48546

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 971
NeBosa wrote:
Thanks for the kind words guys.
I've literally and foolishly been spending all my spare income on these sabers and really need to smarten up as I'm pushing my account balance to the negative as I'm charging a lot of it to my credit card. However, it is a gratification to see the canon collection come together.

I totally forgot I included that other vid which inspired me to go to Khal for the install on my original Fisto post when I received it. Even the table display is nearly the same color and same photos as well. I totally didn't even recollect that OvrcAHst lol. Who ever did that one with CF7 in it went all out though. I went pretty basic and still was more expensive than I expected it to be. Especially with the added cost of the empty hilt itself.
Completely understand your remarks on foolish acquisitions, I too find myself in that very same circumstance. But Hey, rewards to oneself is warranted for hard work and what better to measure that reward than with an awesome Lightsaber collection!
Your Recent Family Photo may no longer be current and require a refresher ;)
Nice new avatar you have there also OvrcAHst, I dig it.
Thank you. Not exactly Something New, but Something Different.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• ASP IGG issues (4 Posts)
    • OHMYGOD I just watched some asp reviews and now I'm certain I DIDN'T GET THE WARRENTY!!! will...
    • Ah thanks Brax but can anyone send the perk? I'd like to check it before emailing. The perks on IGG...
    • The only folks who can truly answer these questions, and rectify any issues is Customer Service....
    • Hi all.I bought the ASP IGG 2 champion sabers perk,with a friend.My saber's great and all,maybe I'll...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3150
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 34
  • Yesterday Answer: 72