Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Saber Collection so far

Saber Collection so far 2 years 7 months ago #11117

• Obi Jim Shinobi
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey guys, ObiJim here. I started getting into collecting sabers about three years ago. I found Ultrasabers and got to work buying when I could. There are so many great saberforge sabers I need to add to the collection.

Here are my sabers:

From left: My wife's Dominix V2 in red, my Phantom staff in red(separated to both hilts, one with a guardian pommel and the other with a dark catalyst pommel), Bellicose with sound(I have yellow, two purples, orange, and sunriders destiny modules with clashes: orange, white, pink, purple, and orange respectively), RGB nickel plated Prophecy (my first saber ever), Nickel plated Monarch with sound (raffle win), Aeon V2 LE in blue, and a V2 Liberator in blue.

I have had so much fun with my cousins and at parties. I love how excited kids and even adults get around them, especially when they realize they can really fight with them.

I have a covertec wheel on the bellicose and prophecy sabers, so sometimes I wear them in public and I rock it.

me and my wife on star wars day:

So I remember a few of us started asking US to provide blade plugs, and while they are not elaborate by any means, they are still good at looking pretty cool and keeping those friends and strangers from blinding themselves when they try to look down the business end :dry: :pinch: .

I'm looking forward to getting more, (though my wife cringes when i talk about it) and I am excited to get back into a community that loves this stuff like I do.

See you around the galaxy!
The topic has been locked.

Saber Collection so far 2 years 7 months ago #11118

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
You should add a SF katana to your collection. :)

In all seriousness, tho, nice bit of collecting so far! Definitely need to add some SF love to it, tho. You won't regret it.

Saber Collection so far 2 years 7 months ago #11121

• Obi Jim Shinobi
definitely need a katana, I have a couple real ones, but no lightsaber ones yet... I will have to wait until my renovation is done on my new house, and we recover a little from that.

I am really looking at the Bane, like every day I'm looking at it. I got a friend of mine into saber collecting too, and he's waiting to order a venomous fury in a week or so. My problem is trying to figure out which hilts I can justify getting sound in. The easy answer is all of them, but then my daughter will get mad because she has no food or home, and my wife will get mad at me and I'll have to wander the world as a vagabond. A vagabond with a backpack full of lightsabers.

Saber Collection so far 2 years 7 months ago #11123

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
Sounds like a good life to me!! haha. Speaking of real katanas, I just remembered I have one of those too... which just sits in my closet. I should probably sell that... at some point... somewhere. And a glaive... spear... thing... I don't even know what it is. I know it's sharp tho!! lol.

I'm not big on the curved hilts, but I understand their allure. I wanted one for a while, but now I'm pretty meh on it... still want the relic, but even that is losing it's draw for me, as I have discovered custom sabers. lol. Which is why I'm selling the katana, to make room/funds to get another custom one done. Hopefully someone will pick it up soon. :)

Saber Collection so far 2 years 7 months ago #11125

• Obi Jim Shinobi
What kind of custom are you doing and who with? There are so many amazing saber smiths out there. I have always liked Vader's Vault, and Darth Alice has some great stuff too.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Disassembly?? (2 Posts)
    • As another new member, I have this question too. Does anyone know what SF uses to glue their parts...
    • Datachron Feedback (2 Posts)
    • I'm surprised they would.
    • Deep blue or Medium blue (2 Posts)
    • https://saberforge.com/products/led-colors Not owning either color, this is the quickest resource...
    • What length blade plug sh... (3 Posts)
    • A 2in should do nicely On the 07 emitter, the bottom 1.5in is for your LED
    • List of inspirations? (9 Posts)
    • Quote: Exhalted - Inspired by Jacen Solo ARES was named after the Son of Saberforge and was a precusror...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6256
  • Latest Member: erikaguirre323
  • Total Posts: 62.8k
  • Total Topics: 5279
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 14
  • Yesterday Answer: 31