Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Look at my free grab bag!

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49093

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 67
So I was one of the lucky winners of the US spring raffle and I won a grab bag. Well the grab bag arrived yesterday and they sent me a crimson mantis with obsidian premium sound! !!! Wtf!! Blazing red, silver available switch. The hilt looks amazing I couldn't find any defects. .. if I was to buy this same saber with the same features the cost would be $309 plus shipping! .. I'm so lucky, surprise and grateful. Here are some pics! Especial thanks to OvrcAHst! Who convinced me to place an order and participate in the raffle. .. oh btw, I also got my crimson scorpion and it's glorious ! So happy right now

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth, OvrcAHst, MommyHoldMe, Prowl

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49094

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49095

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
Dude, congrats on winning that! Nice looking saber. You are one of the lucky few. I love seeing different color hilts. How much did you have to spend to win a saber with sound?
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49096

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
Thanks! You had to spend at least 250 bucks to enter the raffle... I ordered the Crimson Scorpion with Obsidian V4 sound... was about 314 dollars.. so I got an email that I won a grab bag... and they sent me a 300 dollar saber as a grab bag!

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49097

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member

This is the Crimson scorpion that I ordered

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49098

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635
Hi Darth Crain,

The Force it seems favours the Sith as well! Congrats!
Nice pics as well, shows off the Saber to good effect.

For Tyeth

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49099

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
Thanks For Tyeth! I couldn't be happier..

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49104

• monkeyofshaolin
  • Thank you received: 26
Man, I am so jealous right now! Congratulations on winning! Also, awesome photos. Both sabers look amazing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Crain

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49105

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 971
Darth Crain, Mate... I got goose bumps reading this Post. Well Done and Congratulations.
This is a prime example of a Silver Lining if ever I'd seen one.
It was unfortunate and saddening to read about the error you experienced with Exalted. I wanted to acknowledge it but didn't realising my expression by words of sympathy wouldn't have helped your situation at hand. I do hope that you engage in a speedy recovery with resolving the issue.

You know, I made a mental note to do a follow-up about your Scorpion. With now a Mantis, Partners in crime so perfect with complimenting each other. I hope you were pleasantly surprised with the Crimson finish. More importantly, this warrants the Carlton!

Excellent LED choice with Blazing Red and a rewarding favourable return as a deserving prize. As a Premium Sound, does that mean you received an Obsidian V3?
Happy for you! Can almost see that ear-ear grin of yours obscured behind your Destroyer. ;)

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49106

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
Thanks a lot... I better have fun now,,, I don't see something like this happening again

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49108

• OvrcAHst
Darth Crain wrote:
Thanks a lot... I better have fun now,,, I don't see something like this happening again
You never know... was just recently exchanging with monkeyofshaolin about an unlikely likely Grab Bag#3. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Crain

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49109

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
OvrcAHst wrote:
Darth Crain, Mate... I got goose bumps reading this Post. Well Done and Congratulations.
This is a prime example of a Silver Lining if ever I'd seen one.
It was unfortunate and saddening to read about the error you experienced with Exalted. I wanted to acknowledge it but didn't realising my expression by words of sympathy wouldn't have helped your situation at hand. I do hope that you engage in a speedy recovery with resolving the issue.

You know, I made a mental note to do a follow-up about your Scorpion. With now a Mantis, Partners in crime so perfect with complimenting each other. I hope you were pleasantly surprised with the Crimson finish. More importantly, this warrants the Carlton!

Excellent LED choice with Blazing Red and a rewarding favourable return as a deserving prize. As a Premium Sound, does that mean you received an Obsidian V3?
Happy for you! Can almost see that ear-ear grin of yours obscured behind your Destroyer. ;)

Thanks brother! I actually heard back from SF and they gave me the green light to send the Exhalted for repairs. I sent it today so they should get it Monday.. So hopefully I will have my Jedi saber back soon and ready to go. You are right, both scorpion and Mantis with that same finish look amazing together. Yes, I am almost sure is Obsidian V3,, The Scorpion has V4 so it has more fonts to choose from and the US lite sound only uses AAA batteries.. both of them have Lion 14500 rechargeable batteries... I am having great time with these sabers

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49110

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 732
Fortune has definitely smiled on you my friend! Congrats!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49111

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
OvrcAHst wrote:
Darth Crain wrote:
You never know... was just recently exchanging with monkeyofshaolin about an unlikely likely Grab Bag#3. :P

Ah the force is strong

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49112

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
Thanks Brax! I better start shopping for a another Jedi saber since now I have 2 sith sabers

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49116

• OvrcAHst
Darth Crain wrote:
Thanks brother! I actually heard back from SF and they gave me the green light to send the Exhalted for repairs. I sent it today so they should get it Monday..
I know I'm usually a day ahead here compared to the US, but isn't Good Friday and Easter Monday public holidays there? Regardless, great news on the Green-Light, I dare conclude (with the evidence you have shared) that this Easter is a memorable one for you. Next Jedi Hilt? What are you thinking or have you already decided with your Wish-List reshuffle? :whistle:

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49119

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
Gah, I really want to own a Grab Bag lol.
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49120

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 429
OvrcAHst wrote:
I know I'm usually a day ahead here compared to the US, but isn't Good Friday and Easter Monday public holidays there?

Nope. Some business may observe/let employees take Good Friday off, but not even the Christian schools get Easter Monday off.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Jaden Korr. Reason: Brackets
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49124

• Gaelis
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 46
Wow, those are two very nice sabers. What's the soundboard like? How does it compare to SF sabers?

You are one very fortunate person. Very jealous over hear.
For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.

Look at my free grab bag! 3 months 3 weeks ago #49138

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
OvrcAHst wrote:
Darth Crain wrote:
Thanks brother! I actually heard back from SF and they gave me the green light to send the Exhalted for repairs. I sent it today so they should get it Monday..
I know I'm usually a day ahead here compared to the US, but isn't Good Friday and Easter Monday public holidays there? Regardless, great news on the Green-Light, I dare conclude (with the evidence you have shared) that this Easter is a memorable one for you. Next Jedi Hilt? What are you thinking or have you already decided with your Wish-List reshuffle? :whistle:

Yeah, post office was open! I hope to have the Exhalted back soon.. Best Easter ever indeed.. better than biting the chocolate ears of a chocolate bunny lol

I haven't decided yet about the next Jedi saber... but I need another Jedi... Because now, I have 2 blazing red sabers plus my ASP which will be also Red saber with an all black hilt.. so that's 3 sith sabers versus the Exhalted... Right now, 2 sabers that interest me are The Monarch in Amber and Vader's Vault Havoc in OSPP Purple... but I have to wait a few weeks for the next saber..
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• ASP IGG issues (4 Posts)
    • OHMYGOD I just watched some asp reviews and now I'm certain I DIDN'T GET THE WARRENTY!!! will...
    • Ah thanks Brax but can anyone send the perk? I'd like to check it before emailing. The perks on IGG...
    • The only folks who can truly answer these questions, and rectify any issues is Customer Service....
    • Hi all.I bought the ASP IGG 2 champion sabers perk,with a friend.My saber's great and all,maybe I'll...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3150
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 34
  • Yesterday Answer: 72