Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: US Grab Bag! Dark Initiate LE

US Grab Bag! Dark Initiate LE 3 months 21 hours ago #51556

• Witherpixel
  • Thank you received: 3
So....I couldn't stand the wait for my Deep Blue Bastion, so I pulled the trigger on a grab bag. I had looked at US before, but none spoke to me like the Saberforge Disciple. I had my heart set to order when I logged on to buy to find...4 NEW APPRENTICE SABERS. It was love at first sight. I had to have a Bastion in blue as my first SF saber. This one came 5 days after ordering (which blowed my mind).

http://imgur.com/a/lo1MO

Please excuse the blurry camera. I was much too excited to try to focus the thing. The model itself came with windows, which show off the Green very well. Surprisingly I didn't like the green. Its much too light, almost a pale green. I wanted a deep,rich green like the SF 12w+. But I can't expect everything from a grab bag. I opted to include the simplest blade plug, just for looks. It is very comfortable for dueling, with many places to hold it but none that will hurt you.

Alright, so the main reason I bought this instead of saving up for another SF is because I am starting a Saber dueling club at my high school. This is currently my 'show' saber, used to show people what we will be using. The default sabers are going to be US grab bags, and I wanted one for myself. However, I want to be unique. I will be the only one at the club with a Saberforge saber.

Sorry for the off topic comments, just wanted to share. I think after I get my Bastion I might try to sell this saber on Ebay so I can get funds for my next SF. Anyway, an all around solid saber, but I am expecting it to be blown out of the water by SF.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

US Grab Bag! Dark Initiate LE 3 months 9 hours ago #51660

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 942
Witherpixel, Thank you for indulging us with your temporary yet eventual sampler. The images linked aren't that terrible so nothing to excuse, besides, you satisfied the cardinal rule of Reviews-you provided pictures! As demonstrated by several before you, Grab Bags are delivering some favourable selections. Hope the wait you experience for your true prize isn't too demanding for you. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Wondering about your thou... (24 Posts)
    • Quote: Zed, that actually doesnt look bad. For a one hander I bet your hand would be nice and cozy in that...
    • Hero Tier RGBA Prodigal S... (14 Posts)
    • Quote: Thanks for the info, Andi-Jae EL! I'm sorry for having confused your review on CR PS with the one...
    • ASP vs. SF Stock Ordering... (7 Posts)
    • Just got my Email!!!! SUPER STOKED.... Order made: July 11th Reply made: July 12th!!!! "Thank you...
    • Hero Tier RGBA Prodigal S... (14 Posts)
    • Quote: Thanks Renaissance1459! Here is my Crystal Reveal PS review. Like I say in my review, I have...
    • Which Blue Shade should I... (2 Posts)
    • In terms of brightness, deep blue (which is made using all royal blue dies) may appear slightly less...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4361
  • Latest Member: Valamar
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3138
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 9
  • Yesterday Open: 8
  • Today Answer: 111
  • Yesterday Answer: 98