Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: My first non-FX saber

My first non-FX saber 2 months 4 weeks ago #51950

• SilverlightPony
  • Thank you received: 18
I have absolutely no clue who made this. I got it from someone who was selling it on Facebook.

No blade for it yet, but it should accept any 1" OD blade, and has a blade retention screw.

The weird thing is that the battery is sealed inside the wood (or fake wood--resin maybe?) spike pommel.

In order to recharge it, I'll need to fabricate something, and take the spike off every time. :/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My first non-FX saber 2 months 4 weeks ago #51951

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 399
Very interesting (and unique!)The only parts I can identify would be that the larger claw is from Ultrasabers.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor

My first non-FX saber 2 months 4 weeks ago #51954

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 432
Aye, I recognize the emitter claw from US. The bone strongly reminds me of this "Wampa" saber:

My first non-FX saber 2 months 4 weeks ago #51955

• SilverlightPony
Borommakot wrote:
Aye, I recognize the emitter claw from US. The bone strongly reminds me of this "Wampa" saber:
Indeed, that is very similar.

My first non-FX saber 2 months 4 weeks ago #51957

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
  • Thank you received: 72
I believe this is from Advance light weaponry. Most his saber have this "unique" organic look. Also, the workmanship is instantly recognizable to me. His sabers are pretty large or disproportionate in size but super sturdy. Like seriously, he once tested the strength of it with a shotgun. Lol
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.

My first non-FX saber 2 months 4 weeks ago #51977

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 321
Don't think this is ALW - his hilts appear to be made from steel pipe.

Someone literally took a US War Glaive emitter, perhaps the body, too. Sawed off the pommel-end threads and came up with a slip-on pommel. For some reason, it's using a 1" heatsink, rather than the locking MLS unit.

Should be room in the saber for a recharge port, if Silverlight's up for a bit of drilling and rewiring.
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Kouri.

My first non-FX saber 2 months 4 weeks ago #52034

• SilverlightPony
Kouri wrote:
Should be room in the saber for a recharge port, if Silverlight's up for a bit of drilling and rewiring.
Removing the spike and connecting a charger to the battery's quick-connectors would be acceptable, but I have no objection to drilling for a recharge port, aside from a lack of confidence in my own abilities. I'd rather take it to someone who knows what they're doing for that.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Wondering about your thou... (24 Posts)
    • Quote: Zed, that actually doesnt look bad. For a one hander I bet your hand would be nice and cozy in that...
    • Hero Tier RGBA Prodigal S... (14 Posts)
    • Quote: Thanks for the info, Andi-Jae EL! I'm sorry for having confused your review on CR PS with the one...
    • ASP vs. SF Stock Ordering... (7 Posts)
    • Just got my Email!!!! SUPER STOKED.... Order made: July 11th Reply made: July 12th!!!! "Thank you...
    • Hero Tier RGBA Prodigal S... (14 Posts)
    • Quote: Thanks Renaissance1459! Here is my Crystal Reveal PS review. Like I say in my review, I have...
    • Which Blue Shade should I... (2 Posts)
    • In terms of brightness, deep blue (which is made using all royal blue dies) may appear slightly less...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4361
  • Latest Member: Valamar
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3138
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 9
  • Yesterday Open: 8
  • Today Answer: 111
  • Yesterday Answer: 98