Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: US Second Spring Raffle

US Second Spring Raffle 2 months 1 week ago #55050

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
So I did a thing, well my girlfriend did a thing. She surprised me and entered me in the second spring raffle. I ended up winning a 4th place prize. The entry was a Dark Warglaive in Violet Amethyst. However to my surprise I received a Scorpion as my 4th place prize that at first looked like a Crimson Scorpion however the hilt is more red which surprised me.. The Crimson Scorpion on the website looks more orange. I am very happy. The Warglaive came with the Obsidian V4 and the Scorpion is a stunt that came in Fire Orange. I am very very happy. Enjoy the pictures!

You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.
Last Edit: 2 months 6 days ago by MommyHoldMe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66, OvrcAHst, Savannah95

US Second Spring Raffle 2 months 1 week ago #55052

• Sparrowhawk
  • Thank you received: 18
Congrats on the Warglaive and winning the awesome Scorpion (and the great girlfriend, she's a keeper!) I have entered 3-4 US raffles with no luck, so congrats again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MommyHoldMe

US Second Spring Raffle 2 months 1 week ago #55053

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 730
Congrats! Winning a saber has to be great, but unexpectedly winning a saber has got to be da bomb!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

US Second Spring Raffle 2 months 1 week ago #55054

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635
Well done MHM!

Nice scoop! Even though the Scorpion isn't black it goes great with that WarGlaive, they both look suitably sick (that is, in a good way of course!). Hope they serve you well.

kind regards and congrats,

For Tyeth

To Miss MHM (sorry I don't know your name), that was very kind of you!

US Second Spring Raffle 2 months 6 days ago #55080

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 942
Mom, Well Done Brother, very nice reward and addition to your Black Beauties! (Bastion & Consular) :woohoo:
So I did a thing, well my girlfriend did a thing. She surprised me and entered me in the second spring raffle. I ended up winning a 4th place prize. The entry was a Dark Warglaive in Violet Amethyst. However to my surprise I received a Scorpion as my 4th place prize that at first looked like a Crimson Scorpion however the hilt is red which I have never seen before on a US Scorpion nor is it on the website. I am very happy. The Warglaive came with the Obsidian V4 and the Scorpion is a stunt that game in Fire Orange. I am very very happy.
*insertMom'sGF'snamehere*/HoldingYouBack made a very generous purchase for you. The entry piece minimally comes in at $300! and to score a placement with a Bonus Hilt also, another favourable reward outcome.

Am a little surprised when you wrote about not having seen a Crimson Scorpion before when you commented on mine and similarly so with Darth Crain's. Nonetheless, memory recollection troubles me sometimes too. Nicely Done. You'll be spoilt for choice now when attendings Cons with a bigger array to choose from. :)

US Second Spring Raffle 2 months 6 days ago #55082

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
Ahh yes now I remember yours and his, I had forgotten the time of posting. I was very shocked when I got a Crimson, I figured I would get a Initiate type hilt. Crimson is a beast, massive and yes I am unsure what to take to cons now. There are a few more from US coming in soonish, so I shall post those when they arrive.

US Second Spring Raffle 2 months 6 days ago #55088

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 942
Mom,
I was very shocked when I got a Crimson, I figured I would get a Initiate type hilt. Crimson is a beast, massive and yes I am unsure what to take to cons now.
That's got to be a very pleasant shock to receive. Agreed about the size. I personally find it quite cumbersome and poorly balanced, even with the claw removed. Maybe I just need more strengthening of my primary hand to wield it more successfully. :blush:
There are a few more from US coming in soonish, so I shall post those when they arrive.
Wait.. What!? :ohmy: So technically you personally did a thing too at the start of you Post and not just independent to your GF doing the thing. :lol:

US Second Spring Raffle 2 months 6 days ago #55089

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
Yep! I ordered a Manticore that is on backorder, should be shipping soon though. Comes with a free Initiate. I splurged a tad.. and she didn't help. She ordered it when I was asleep in the hospital bed, her response was.. oops.

US Second Spring Raffle 2 months 6 days ago #55091

• Sparrowhawk
  • Thank you received: 18
The Manticore was my first lightsaber. It's displayed prominently in my geek corner. Love it!

I have an Omen on backorder, that I'm anxiously waiting for, too. Love me some Thundercats, especially after just watching the 2011 remake, very much recommended!

US Second Spring Raffle 2 months 6 days ago #55121

• HotRod
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 181
THAT SCORPION :woohoo: With Fire Orange....Just WOW

- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut, Exhalted

US Second Spring Raffle 2 months 5 days ago #55188

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 184
Congratz! Both very sharp looking sabers! :woohoo:
"I am the Senate"
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Wondering about your thou... (24 Posts)
    • Quote: Zed, that actually doesnt look bad. For a one hander I bet your hand would be nice and cozy in that...
    • Hero Tier RGBA Prodigal S... (14 Posts)
    • Quote: Thanks for the info, Andi-Jae EL! I'm sorry for having confused your review on CR PS with the one...
    • ASP vs. SF Stock Ordering... (7 Posts)
    • Just got my Email!!!! SUPER STOKED.... Order made: July 11th Reply made: July 12th!!!! "Thank you...
    • Hero Tier RGBA Prodigal S... (14 Posts)
    • Quote: Thanks Renaissance1459! Here is my Crystal Reveal PS review. Like I say in my review, I have...
    • Which Blue Shade should I... (2 Posts)
    • In terms of brightness, deep blue (which is made using all royal blue dies) may appear slightly less...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4361
  • Latest Member: Valamar
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3138
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 9
  • Yesterday Open: 8
  • Today Answer: 111
  • Yesterday Answer: 98