Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: hitoren?

hitoren? 5 months 3 weeks ago #76467

• Darkraid
Anyone got the saber yet? I heard from some backers that the saber that came are already damaged. I guess the concerns for the wiring were real.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

hitoren? 5 months 3 weeks ago #76470

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 424
Haven't gotten mine yet, though they just sent out another Kickstarter update the other day.

Apparently their phone got stolen at a comic con in Australia and they were unable to communicate with the team back in Singapore. But 60 sabers were shipped in the past 2 weeks, and they plan to have the rest shipped by the end of next week at the latest. Also, if you didn't provide a contact number they can't be shipped to some countries because of the Li-Ion battery (should have a PM from them if you need to add that).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• The Last Jedi (Spoilers!!... (37 Posts)
    • I'm kind of hoping that with that line Carrie delivers ('Why are you looking to me? Follow him!')...
    • Quote: Here's a question; are droids recognized as sentient beings now? Is this why C-3PO could sense his...
    • That was me, sorry. I kinda want to rescind that. Idk why but the first viewing hit me in a very...
    • Quote: Yeah, a LOT to digest. Again SPOILERS......my biggest questions: 1. Are Rey's parents...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6272
  • Latest Member: Veprem
  • Total Posts: 62.8k
  • Total Topics: 5283
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 13
  • Yesterday Answer: 25