Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Graflex

Graflex 5 months 1 week ago #71147

• DK44
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Just purchased a Graflex 2.0 kit from Korbanth! This will be my first build...off to do even more research on how to do the electronic install! If anybody has good advice please share!....i hope to post pics along the way
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Graflex 5 months 1 week ago #71148

• Darth Nelo Angelo
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 41
Have a look on YouTube for a collection of videos called 'lets build a Graflex'.. Takes you step by step..
" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: DK44

Graflex 5 months 1 week ago #71160

• Jedi Master Klubi-Gan
  • Thank you received: 8
I am headed down a similar path, my 2.0 should be shipped around the end of the month.- first build. I am just waiting to for cf8 to get restocked at TCSS. I the video series Darth Nelo Angelo suggested is well worth the watch - very thorough. Are you going for 1in blade adapter?
May the force be.... don't do that.. not on the rug, man

Graflex 5 months 1 week ago #71161

• Vechaljian
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 129
I built mine from the shipments at the beginning of 2016, but I ordered a few extra things, a Actual Graflex clamp, some replica screws, glass eye, and converted it to a 1 inch blade, the TCSS one not the VV one, and I went with a Prizm v4. this year I'm waiting on the K4,DV6, and Mpp 2.0 kits to arrive.

Graflex 5 months 1 week ago #71183

• DK44
  • Elite Member
Jedi Master Klubi-Gan wrote:
I am headed down a similar path, my 2.0 should be shipped around the end of the month.- first build. I am just waiting to for cf8 to get restocked at TCSS. I the video series Darth Nelo Angelo suggested is well worth the watch - very thorough. Are you going for 1in blade adapter?

I would like to go with the 1 inch adapter since it would match my other sabers, but I haven't decided for sure.....

Graflex 5 months 1 week ago #71184

• DK44
  • Elite Member
Vechaljian wrote:
I built mine from the shipments at the beginning of 2016, but I ordered a few extra things, a Actual Graflex clamp, some replica screws, glass eye, and converted it to a 1 inch blade, the TCSS one not the VV one, and I went with a Prizm v4. this year I'm waiting on the K4,DV6, and Mpp 2.0 kits to arrive.

That looks sweet!

Graflex 5 months 1 week ago #71241

• MrBond
  • Thank you received: 15
If you go with the red button activation, the 1" adapter will make your life waaayyy easier, I highly recommend it.

Even tho this saber is not the easiest build, it's a great way to start off since there's so much ressources for it everywhere. You should definitly check out the facebook group "Graflex addicts", with just that and the "Let's build a Graflex" YouTube videos, you'll be all set to go!

Graflex 5 months 1 week ago #71285

• Andi-Jae EL
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Darth Nelo Angelo wrote:
Have a look on YouTube for a collection of videos called 'lets build a Graflex'.. Takes you step by step..

This was also my first build last year and I can tell you this series of videos for "Let's Build a Graflex" will not only take you step by step for any mods that need to be done but I've referenced it several time doing my next 2 builds I've done since then. Use small gauge wire. I think he recommends 28 or 30 but I would go with 30. You'll need the space, especially if you do a crystal chamber. I opted for doing 2 activations, one under the red button and one in the clamp followed by the aux also in the clamp (not as hard as it sounds). These videos are great though and you should do a preview to make sure you have all materials ready. He lets you know exactly what you'll need for the build. Can't wait to see it!
- Light em up

Graflex 5 months 1 week ago #71292

• DK44
  • Elite Member
Andi-Jae EL wrote:
Darth Nelo Angelo wrote:

This was also my first build last year and I can tell you this series of videos for "Let's Build a Graflex" will not only take you step by step for any mods that need to be done but I've referenced it several time doing my next 2 builds I've done since then. Use small gauge wire. I think he recommends 28 or 30 but I would go with 30. You'll need the space, especially if you do a crystal chamber. I opted for doing 2 activations, one under the red button and one in the clamp followed by the aux also in the clamp (not as hard as it sounds). These videos are great though and you should do a preview to make sure you have all materials ready. He lets you know exactly what you'll need for the build. Can't wait to see it!

Thanks man! I decided to take the leap and get one of these kits....can't wait to get started!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saberforge Prodigal Son (2 Posts)
    • 1. Yes, but for anything more than "just gets brighter on clash", you'd need to use a mixed or...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (743 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: One my my sabers just shipped. Ordered on 6/8 and shipped 6/27. That's pretty darn fast! Just...
    • Saberforge DIY parts (4 Posts)
    • I like it. Without all of those knobs and stuff hanging off of it, it's bound to be more...
    • Saberforge DIY parts (4 Posts)
    • Here is another pic, just because the fake switch box wasnt showing, lol...[image]

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5269
  • Latest Member: RonnieHag
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4695
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 7
  • Yesterday Answer: 15