Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Electrum Sabercrafts Torrent Review

Electrum Sabercrafts Torrent Review 6 months 1 week ago #80961

• Darth Cephalus
  • Premium Member
  • Many tentacles, the dark side has.
  • Thank you received: 74
Since there seem to be a few of these on here, I figured I would add my 2 cents.
Review of the Torrent: the second model from Electrum Sabercrafts. This is a long one, so for those who want to cut to the relevant section, the first part talks about design. The second talks about features (look for the lit white blade). The third talks about the app (look for the green blade). The last deals with drawbacks. The overall evaluation is that it is a great saber. For more than that, you have to watch the video.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KelbornX, Dauntless 7

Electrum Sabercrafts Torrent Review 6 months 1 week ago #81003

• Dauntless 7
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Really good review as usual DC. Just had an online chat over at Electrum. Located in Calgary Alberta just 30 minutes away from Rob P/Genesis Sabers. A reference made about something of interest coming up on their site this weekend. :)

It seems that all sabersmiths have really upped the technical and electronics options... but I still like my sabers more simple. Not to say that I wouldn't get a more fancy one and then a cell phone. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saber Forge Forum Shuttin... (40 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: I understand about reluctance to dive into social media, especially give what has happened over the...
    • Saber Forge Forum Shuttin... (40 Posts)
    • Quote: I understand about reluctance to dive into social media, especially give what has happened over the...
    • Sabercore 3.0 (25 Posts)
    • Still in limbo bud no matter what I do it won't register am getting a little message in the right...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.3k
  • Total Topics: 5831
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 13
  • Yesterday Answer: 68