Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: My total collection

My total collection 2 years 2 weeks ago #25166

• Hake Felflame
  • Mad Warlock
  • Thank you received: 57
I realized after perusing some old pictures on my computer that I haven't taken a full collection shot in quite some time. So last night at Saber Guild practice I took out all my sabers and laid them out for one glorious shot.

From left to right:
US Dominix v3 - my first saber, currently running a stunt 6w green LED and removable Li-ion battery set-up.
SF Redeemer - still in stock stunt form with 12w medium blue. Considering a 12w+ upgrade next year, once I can start working on my Obi-Wan costume.
SF Dark Lord Relic "Sloofum" - My OG saber. One of the last of its kind. Choice tool of Lord Felflame. Currently running a NBv2 with deep red blade and white FoC.
SF Gladius "Belgrave" - My original Gladius, probably one of my most used sabers for practice, and best overall feel. Running a 6w blue with a NBv1, internal chassis wired up with a speaker kill switch for those quiet nights.
SF Gladius 2015 "Voltai 2.0" - The most recent addition to my collection. Acquired as an empty with green leather wrap, installed with a NBv2, tri-cree green blade with white FoC.
Saberz Kapulus (aka Dark Oracle aka Sentris) - My first real high end saber purchase, and still going strong with no problems after a ton of punishment. Changed out the Oracle pieces last week to wear the Kapulus version for a while. Prizm saber.
SF Juggernaut - The big beast of my collection. Was one of the first ones produced, bought as a quick ship direct from Phil. Had the control box later removed, and changed out the LED to a deep red tri-cree, with recharge port. Still running as a stunt.
[Bottom] US Initiate v3 staff "Catlissa" - Second set of sabers I ever got. Started as a violet set, changed out the LEDs to 6w reds and added Li-ions.
Local Director - Saber Guild: Golden Gate Temple
Sith Lord of the Golden Gate Knights
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden Korr, 308BJP, For Tyeth

My total collection 2 years 2 weeks ago #25190

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi." - Quinlan Vos
  • Thank you received: 356
Impressive collection you have there. Very nice.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

My total collection 2 years 2 weeks ago #25192

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 973
I agree very nice collection.

Even if it is a Sith collection, you gotta admire it!

Well done and thanks for sharing.

For Tyeth

My total collection 2 years 2 weeks ago #25206

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1458
As I said in the other forum, very nice sir!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Deep blue or Medium blue (2 Posts)
    • https://saberforge.com/products/led-colors Not owning either color, this is the quickest resource...
    • What length blade plug sh... (3 Posts)
    • A 2in should do nicely On the 07 emitter, the bottom 1.5in is for your LED
    • List of inspirations? (9 Posts)
    • Quote: Exhalted - Inspired by Jacen Solo ARES was named after the Son of Saberforge and was a precusror...
    • Deep blue or Medium blue (2 Posts)
    • Can someone show me the difference between medium blue and deep blue? I cant decide and can only...
    • List of inspirations? (9 Posts)
    • Exhalted - Inspired by Jacen Solo ARES was named after the Son of Saberforge and was a precusror...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6256
  • Latest Member: erikaguirre323
  • Total Posts: 62.8k
  • Total Topics: 5279
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 31