Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Advanced Light Weaponry LS146

Advanced Light Weaponry LS146 1 year 2 months ago #10318

• Choos
  • Thank you received: 10
Peeps,

Gotta share my Advanced Light Weaponry Saber unboxing... This is the saber I found on ebay and realised it was the saber I never knew I always wanted:

Saber Name: LS146... Well that's the code on the website.
Colour: Green
Class: Stunt (no sound)

The unboxing:

The unwrapping:

The side view:

The top view:

Lit up with the amazing blade plug crystal:

The heavy duty pomel:

The heavy duty blade... Ok this does have a light in a tube look in person but the blade when installed is perfectly balanced like a sword and seems pretty indestructible.

14 inches long:

With the scroll work still 14 inches:

46 inches with the blade in:

Well extremely close to 46 inches anyway:

Has a hand tightening blade retention screw, I have unfortunately dinged this up with pliers to tighten it since this photo, would strongly suggest if you want to really tighten these blades for dueling etc also get a hex head for that purpose and leave these beauties for hand only tightening:

Looks great wielded by the little girl:

Ultimately though belonged on my shelf as I was concerned she was going to cut her left hand off.

I changed over the D RIng for a brass covertech and have just sent this back for a sound upgrade and a couple of other modifications so will give it a proper rating when its returned.

I have to say I LOVE this saber and Bob from ALW has been brilliant to deal with.
The topic has been locked.

Advanced Light Weaponry LS146 1 year 2 months ago #10557

• Obi Jim Shinobi
  • Thank you received: 1
Very cool. I like that it is so unique and the scrolling gold pattern is an elegant addition, really makes it stand out. Nice saber.
The topic has been locked.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• DIY Sound Board Breakdown... (109 Posts)
    • HotRod, in any way your info was misleading. Its about gathering enough information in order to make...
    • SF Quad Cree Mixing Combi... (69 Posts)
    • Quote: If you want to use lots of day blades, I'd say to just get a white LED. True. And if I got an empty...
    • Adding sound to Warrior t... (7 Posts)
    • That second NEC all in one chassis is interesting. Having an internal recharge port would allow for...
    • Themed Sabers (712 Posts)
    • The name for this saber comes from the common name of an ancient Greek coin from Athens, bearing an...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4370
  • Latest Member: TheWinterWild
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3139
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 41
  • Yesterday Answer: 64