Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Redeemer.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Standard Finish -Champion 12W+ Light Blue Redeemer

Standard Finish -Champion 12W+ Light Blue Redeemer 10 months 1 week ago #65222

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1603
Unleashediv wrote:
I was doing some twirling and my hand got sweaty and it slipped out of my hands into the air and down to hit some pretty hard pavements. Happened too fast for me to catch it.
:ohmy: Sometimes speed creates victims.

and if the catch is missed, Saber: meet floor..

Sabering and sweat, sometimes your friend; against strong opponent, sometimes not.

Who says thin necks are durable???
Thin Necks are Der! Able. :lol:
Didn't the Blade crack being struck against another Blade though? :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unleashediv

Standard Finish -Champion 12W+ Light Blue Redeemer 10 months 1 week ago #65260

• Unleashediv
  • Thank you received: 36
OvrcAHst wrote:
Unleashediv wrote:
I was doing some twirling and my hand got sweaty and it slipped out of my hands into the air and down to hit some pretty hard pavements. Happened too fast for me to catch it.
:ohmy: Sometimes speed creates victims.

and if the catch is missed, Saber: meet floor..

Sabering and sweat, sometimes your friend; against strong opponent, sometimes not.

Who says thin necks are durable???
Thin Necks are Der! Able. :lol:
Didn't the Blade crack being struck against another Blade though? :whistle:

HAHAHA! Woops, nah nah, the Blade Tip, hit brick pavements first before the hilt heavily hit the ground! :blush: :S

I also meant to say "Who says thin neck aren't durable?"
Because my one surely is, the thing has taken a beating of all sorts and still works like a charm! :)

Standard Finish -Champion 12W+ Light Blue Redeemer 9 months 3 weeks ago #66368

• OvrcAHst
Okay, you had me at Hello.. What's going on with your Redeemer and is the 'other stuff' applicable here too? ;)

Standard Finish -Champion 12W+ Light Blue Redeemer 9 months 3 weeks ago #66371

• Unleashediv
OvrcAHst wrote:
Okay, you had me at Hello.. What's going on with your Redeemer and is the 'other stuff' applicable here too? ;)

Hahaha sorry I have been MIA, we are getting a new piece of software out at work and been busy learning some new oracle stuff.

But so far its been a mixed experience but I am about to place an order for 2 NBv3.

That comes down to trying to organise with Groot from Sons how best to get the install done. Which reminds me I need to look for a chassis for the speaker and NBv3, etc that will fit into a Redeemer. I'll order that too!

One of these is for this here Redeemer! The sound fonts i have picked are pretty awesome but I am in the process of trying to rip a new bootup sound. This boot up i am keeping close to my chest till its done because I want to keep it unique for now. Then will share it once I have completed it. I haven't seen it done but I guarantee someone has thought of it.

But the LED i am going for a b/b/w OR b/b/b to try and get as close to an original obi wan ROTS LED.

The other mod I am in the works is trying to replicate the mod produced by the othe gentleman I forgot his name for the greebly.

The other news coming is I have contacted Jordan Moll about my Graflex.

But also looked and did some Research on the ASP Redeemer and it could be possible the threads match this one and I may buy some extras for another LED and a weathered look for ANH configuration. ;)

I thinm as this happens I am going to provide updates. Apologies for being slack :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

Standard Finish -Champion 12W+ Light Blue Redeemer 9 months 3 weeks ago #66373

• OvrcAHst
Unleashediv wrote:
busy learning some new oracle stuff.
:ohmy: Are you learning how to bake cookies?

But so far its been a mixed experience but I am about to place an order for 2 NBv3.
That comes down to trying to organise with Groot from Sons how best to get the install done. Which reminds me I need to look for a chassis for the speaker and NBv3, etc that will fit into a Redeemer. I'll order that too! :lol:
Groot (Travis) could probably do the install for you using the very same electronics but you'd have to part with several hunds for that to happen. It would deprive you the glory of the doing the install yourself too.
One of these is for this here Redeemer! The sound fonts i have picked are pretty awesome but I am in the process of trying to rip a new bootup sound. This boot up i am keeping close to my chest till its done because I want to keep it unique for now. Then will share it once I have completed it. I haven't seen it done but I guarantee someone has thought of it.
Following this ^^. :)
But the LED i am going for a b/b/w OR b/b/b to try and get as close to an original obi wan ROTS LED. The other mod I am in the works is trying to replicate the mod produced by the othe gentleman I forgot his name for the greebly.
This man goes by many names, but around here the name that echoes= Nebosa.
The other news coming is I have contacted Jordan Moll about my Graflex.
*insert that's Gorgeous! here*
But also looked and did some Research on the ASP Redeemer and it could be possible the threads match this one and I may buy some extras for another LED and a weathered look for ANH configuration. ;)

I thinm as this happens I am going to provide updates. Apologies for being slack :P
Forgiveness is pending. Pending the eventual update of this not-just-special-but-AWESOME boot sound. ;)

Standard Finish -Champion 12W+ Light Blue Redeemer 9 months 3 weeks ago #66376

• Unleashediv
Re work:
Hahahaha yeah something like that after I finish it all!

But its been good! :lol:

Re electronics:

I'll consider doing my own install and if I can do it, I'll replicate the same work on the Xiphos. I am going to try find an itemized list of what I need to purchase, what could I salvage from my current electronics and then a list of what tools I need to aquire.

I've watched Shameems video on the Fallen but there some extras I would like to obtain.

But thinking about it. If I manage to achieve it on my own Redeemer it will be all the more worth it. I am tempted by the idea more and more.

Re Nebosa:

Thank you, I am using my phone to reply so I couldn't really navigate around to find his name. But I am tempted to PM and ask if he would like to make another greebly for my own Redeemer amd get my kill key powder coated a brass colour.

re Graflex:
That I am happy to pay for someone to work on it, so I am happy to send it to Jordan but it will be expensive. The other alternative is sending it to a guy in QLD as Groot prefers he does the Graflex work. So he is also an option.

Redeemer first.
Xiphos second.
Graflex third.
Then purchasing a new saber. Either Mauler, Ka'tano or an Avenger. I'll get all of em which one first no idea yet.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5280
  • Latest Member: EIJoseph
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4701
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119