Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Not so much combat, just mucking about for a bit

Not so much combat, just mucking about for a bit 1 year 2 months ago #49891

• Neeja_Halcyon
  • And of course I'm happy to spar with you. You're freshly out of combat, your reactions are sharp. I've been sitting idle for quite a while—I need the test."
  • Thank you received: 21
Did some blade work last night, mostly working with bokken, showing some friends the basics, on had an old ultrasaber (he lost the sound for it, hence it not being lit)

This was the first saber i had held for more than 20 seconds at a time in nearly 3 years. Naturally this is one of the first things i did.

Normally i dont go much for spins and flourishes other than an exercise, Im more about practical footwork and bladework. Posted this on one of the FB groups but i thought id put it in here as well since not everyone is on the facebook groups (lets be honest there are too many saber FB groups to count)

"A word here, an act there, allowing people to choose between good or evil at their own speed and peril was more our way." -Hal Horn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64, Gaelis
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Member Introduction T... (2389 Posts)
    • Hi everybody ! Elouann, french lightsaber enthusiast ! I'm a student of the Sport Saber League,...
    • Family Photos (12 Posts)
    • Hoho, these are some awesome collections.
    • Family Photos (12 Posts)
    • Here's a pic of my WIP Bookcase All of these sabers are in some stage of work in progress. (this...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5225
  • Latest Member: KevinTrola
  • Total Posts: 55.9k
  • Total Topics: 4659
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 9