Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Spin Wars: Episode III and Darkness Rising

Spin Wars: Episode III and Darkness Rising 5 months 2 weeks ago #70633

• Darth Cephalus
  • Premium Member
  • Many tentacles, the dark side has.
  • Thank you received: 64
The videos are shot, the editing is done, and now they can be enjoyed; just in time for the new year. Spin Wars 2016 year in review. These videos are the result of an open submission call for videos on various saber forums. The following montage blends footage from 14 different submissions featuring saber spinning in different weapon combinations to music. Videos taken during 2016. This year, because of the turnout, we had enough for a light side and dark side video. In honor of Rogue One, the dark side video is structured as "A Spin Wars Story" while the light side is offered as "Episode III". For those who may have missed them, I have tagged on the first two years as well. Some of the participants are the same, so track progress, reminisce, or make a mini marathon of it. Thank you to all the participants. Your channel links are included in the video description on youtube and your names are in the credits at the end. Happy New Year... and Happy Sabering.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax

Spin Wars: Episode III and Darkness Rising 4 months 3 weeks ago #71318

• DJ Gamera
  • Thank you received: 4
Nice! I remember you from YouTube. I had asked some questions before and you answered them right away. (subscribed to you as well; same user name here) Keep up the great videos!
'Wherever you go, there you are.'
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Member Introduction T... (2389 Posts)
    • Hi everybody ! Elouann, french lightsaber enthusiast ! I'm a student of the Sport Saber League,...
    • Family Photos (12 Posts)
    • Hoho, these are some awesome collections.
    • Family Photos (12 Posts)
    • Here's a pic of my WIP Bookcase All of these sabers are in some stage of work in progress. (this...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5225
  • Latest Member: KevinTrola
  • Total Posts: 55.9k
  • Total Topics: 4659
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 9