Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: One of the most powerful attacks you can pull off

One of the most powerful attacks you can pull off 3 months 3 weeks ago #80215

• Cang Snow
  • Thank you received: 6
Hello! It's episode 5 of Lightspeed Saber League's New Move Monday, where every Monday we share some great moves for you to try out in the field! We're now halfway through our first season and we thought we'd share a big one with you all: the Switch-lunge. This one was actually kind of hard to describe, as we have a lot of different variations based on the same footwork. We ultimately distilled it down into this simple to learn action, but showed some of the advanced application in the end-video examples.

This is personally one of my favorite moves, but I'm not even the league's most prolific user. This is our man Eli's bread and butter and he earns oohs and ahhs from the crowd with every point.

As always our moves are specialized to use of the Lightspeed blade. If you are using any other blade, please exercise extreme caution. Remember, it's never worth hurting anyone over.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beastbornoheart

One of the most powerful attacks you can pull off 3 months 3 weeks ago #80279

• Darth Squidious
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 277
Kame-ya ma yaaaaah!
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Return of The Jedi - Blue... (1 Posts)
    • Has anyone seen this before? When I first watched it this morning I thought it was actually real...
    • ASP Wave 2 Renders (19 Posts)
    • Quote: I kind of want to see what a curved cross guard would look like Curved double crossguard sabers....
    • Linear Containment Blade?... (3 Posts)
    • Looks like the horn of a unicorn... Also, from the name, I'd say it will look more "defined", with...
    • Curved ASP parts info fro... (16 Posts)
    • Quote: Over in the Custom Lightsaber Owners Facebook group, Thomas Snyder had some new info about curved...
    • ASP Wave 2 Renders (19 Posts)
    • Guess I'll have to cheat the state for some hundred bucks on my tax return...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6458
  • Latest Member: Saatchi
  • Total Posts: 64.2k
  • Total Topics: 5440
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 8
  • Today Answer: 14
  • Yesterday Answer: 39