Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: First Saber arrived, which editor to use?

First Saber arrived, which editor to use? 1 year 1 month ago #11996

• smoky
  • Thank you received: 1
The note in the box says this is the new Spark Color Hero board. The files on the sd card show master.ini. But all the editors I download are looking for a config.ini.

I manually tell them to load the master.ini and they crash.

Is there a new editor? Or which should I use?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

First Saber arrived, which editor to use? 1 year 1 month ago #11997

• smoky
I can select to load the accent.ini file but that crashes too. Mainly trying the Spark Color 2 editor now.

Is there a Spark Color Hero editor that I need?

First Saber arrived, which editor to use? 1 year 1 month ago #12016

• smoky
Ok so if I rename the sconfig.ini in the font folders then the Spark Color Editor will load the file. But I get a TON of missing file errors and unrecognized errors. This has got to be the wrong editor or something.
File opened with some issues found. Please examine the below logs. Errors have been fixed automatically.
============================
    MainConfig: Config Line 21: Line 'csets=1' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
    MainConfig: Config Line 0: The variable 'nTracks' was missing from the config; using default value of 1.
    MainConfig: Config Line 0: The variable 'gXThresh' was missing from the config; using default value of 90.
    MainConfig: Config Line 0: The variable 'gYZThresh' was missing from the config; using default value of 60.
    MainConfig: Config Line 0: The variable 'swngThresh' was missing from the config; using default value of 80.
    MainConfig: Config Line 0: The variable 'slshThresh' was missing from the config; using default value of 80.
    MainConfig: Config Line 0: The variable 'swngWaitLen' was missing from the config; using default value of 500.
  AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accHum' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
  AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accIn' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
  AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accOut' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
  AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accBlst' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
  AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accClsh' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
  AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accLock' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
  AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accIdle' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
  MasterConfig: Master Line 5: Line 'c1Ad=15' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 6: Line 'c2Ad=16' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 7: Line 'c3Ad=25' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 10: Line 'mpDir=0' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 11: Line 'gXThresh=175' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 12: Line 'gYZThresh=90' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 13: Line 'swngThresh=254' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 14: Line 'slshThresh=255' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 15: Line 'clshThresh=255' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 16: Line 'lowPwr=30' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 18: Line 'nFonts=6' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 19: Line 'nApp=0' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 20: Line 'nTracks=2' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 21: Line 'mpType=0' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 22: Line 'mpHum=0' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 23: Line 'sButton=0' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
  MasterConfig: Master Line 0: The variable 'c1Add' was missing from the config; using default value of 13.
  MasterConfig: Master Line 0: The variable 'c2Add' was missing from the config; using default value of 39.
  MasterConfig: Master Line 0: The variable 'c3Add' was missing from the config; using default value of 42.
    MainConfig: General Config Error: Variable 'bOffLen' was not present in the Config config, and has been added with the default value.
       WavFile: Incorrect number for 'nHum' specified: original value 3, found 1 files. Setting to 1.
       WavFile: Incorrect number for 'nIn' specified: original value 2, found 1 files. Setting to 1.
       WavFile: Incorrect number for 'nOut' specified: original value 2, found 1 files. Setting to 1.
       WavFile: Incorrect number for 'nClsh' specified: original value 8, found 5 files. Setting to 5.
       WavFile: Incorrect number for 'nSwng' specified: original value 8, found 6 files. Setting to 6.
       WavFile: Incorrect number for 'nSlsh' specified: original value 4, found 2 files. Setting to 2.
       WavFile: Incorrect number for 'nBlst' specified: original value 4, found 3 files. Setting to 3.
       WavFile: Incorrect number for 'nTracks' specified: original value 1, found 0 files. Setting to 0.

First Saber arrived, which editor to use? 1 year 1 month ago #12023

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 75
Unfortunately, I can't look at editors right now. If you haven't figured it out before I get off work I'll help you out. I have only used the regular spark color and it's a bit different.

First Saber arrived, which editor to use? 1 year 1 month ago #12026

• smoky
I appreciate any assistance!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miraluka

First Saber arrived, which editor to use? 1 year 1 month ago #12054

• janus
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
You use "spark color config editor", right?

You seem to open wrong file.
Just go to any of "font" folder (ex. font1) then select "sconfig" to open.
You don't need to rename sconfig, just open it.

Before changing, you should copy all default files into your PC to secure, then make one more whole copy to change.
Don't open the sconfig files directly from the SD card.

Hope this will help you :P
Own: Descent Hero RGBA
Luxeon converted Hasbro Darth Maul FX
Ultrasabers Guardian
Juggernaut warrior

First Saber arrived, which editor to use? 1 year 1 month ago #12056

• smoky
I've done all that. Spark color config editor crashes when I try to load the sconfig.ini If I rename it to config.ini, it loads, but changes a ton of stuff in the ini file.

I am loading the ini file in the font folder. Not the master.ini in the root. (I was making this mistake before, but not now)

First Saber arrived, which editor to use? 1 year 1 month ago #12058

• janus
  • Elite Member
Mmmm..
From the log you showed, it seems that other files are not in correct position.
Doing Copy/Paste sometimes lead to wrong file position.
Please try Drug/Drop to make a copy.

How about Naigon's default files?
DL it and try to open sconfig.

http://www.saberigniter.com/downloads/DefaultFilesSC2.zip
Ultrasabers Guardian
Juggernaut warrior
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by janus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: smoky

First Saber arrived, which editor to use? 1 year 1 month ago #12060

• smoky
Downloaded and tried loading those files. Crashed when I tried to force it to load the sconfig.ini.

Sconfig.ini is NOT one of the default selections in Spark Color Config Editor. It is looking for config.ini

If I rename the file from that zip to config.ini, I get the following dump

File opened with some issues found. Please examine the below logs. Errors have been fixed automatically.
MainConfig: Config Line 21: Line 'csets=2' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MainConfig: Config Line 0: The variable 'nTracks' was missing from the config; using default value of 1.
MainConfig: Config Line 0: The variable 'gXThresh' was missing from the config; using default value of 90.
MainConfig: Config Line 0: The variable 'gYZThresh' was missing from the config; using default value of 60.
MainConfig: Config Line 0: The variable 'swngThresh' was missing from the config; using default value of 80.
MainConfig: Config Line 0: The variable 'slshThresh' was missing from the config; using default value of 80.
MainConfig: Config Line 0: The variable 'swngWaitLen' was missing from the config; using default value of 500.
AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accHum' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accIn' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accOut' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accBlst' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accClsh' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accLock' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
AccentConfig: Accent Line 0: The variable 'accIdle' was missing from the config; using default value of 0.
MasterConfig: Master Line 5: Line 'c1Ad=15' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 6: Line 'c2Ad=16' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 7: Line 'c3Ad=25' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 10: Line 'mpDir=0' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 11: Line 'gXThresh=90' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 12: Line 'gYZThresh=60' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 13: Line 'swngThresh=69' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 14: Line 'slshThresh=175' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 15: Line 'clshThresh=100' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 16: Line 'lowPwr=30' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 18: Line 'nFonts=6' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 19: Line 'nApp=0' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 20: Line 'nTracks=2' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 21: Line 'mpType=0' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 22: Line 'mpHum=0' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 23: Line 'sButton=0' is not a know variable, and it is being removed
MasterConfig: Master Line 0: The variable 'c1Add' was missing from the config; using default value of 13.
MasterConfig: Master Line 0: The variable 'c2Add' was missing from the config; using default value of 39.
MasterConfig: Master Line 0: The variable 'c3Add' was missing from the config; using default value of 42.
MainConfig: General Config Error: Variable 'bOffLen' was not present in the Config config, and has been added with the default value.
WavFile: Incorrect number for 'nTracks' specified: original value 1, found 0 files. Setting to 0.

First Saber arrived, which editor to use? 1 year 1 month ago #12067

• janus
  • Elite Member
Well, you use "Spark color 2 config editor" correctly?

http://saberigniter.com/downloads/SparkColor2Editor.zip

If you correctly use spark color 2 config editor and can't open its default file, there might be fatal problems.
Please ask Naigon's directly.
Ultrasabers Guardian
Juggernaut warrior

First Saber arrived, which editor to use? 1 year 1 month ago #12070

• smoky
That's got it. I figured I was just using the wrong editor. I swear I even tried this one (all of them, in fact). Whatever...YOUR link got me what I needed. So thanks!!

First Saber arrived, which editor to use? 1 year 1 month ago #12095

• janus
  • Elite Member
Haha, I'm glad to hear that!
SF should have a brief manual to solve such misunderstandings. I think.
Ultrasabers Guardian
Juggernaut warrior
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3149
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 1