Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Wiring 2 LED for double bladed saber

Wiring 2 LED for double bladed saber 2 months 5 days ago #66230

• zaahul
Been looking around the forums for clear info on wiring two LED (R/R/dB/dB) to a Spark 2 board to have a double bladed saber that uses just one switch and motion sensor for both blades.

It seem like a fairly simple idea, I have quick connects to run a length of wire to the second blade.

I haven't pulled back the liquid tape yet, but there are two wires running from the LED to the board. c1 and c2 I assume. Since I want the second blade controlled the same as the first LED I am not sure where to attach the second LED. Any advice or schematics would be great.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Spark2 - LED still glows ... (6 Posts)
    • I've never had this happen with a Spark board, I did have it happen with a NB2 with Power Extender,...
    • Possible wiring issue (3 Posts)
    • Quote: That could just be you putting enough pressure on the switch to almost unlatch it, causing a little...
    • New here, few questions a... (2 Posts)
    • Welcome, AudiuX! Quick Connectors are two small plugs that go on the end of some wires so you can...
    • When are we getting New C... (5 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: Last word was that the first expansion pack was approaching quickly, but we did not have an...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4634
  • Latest Member: Groverkam
  • Total Posts: 49.2k
  • Total Topics: 3702
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 25
  • Yesterday Answer: 29