Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Recharge port Wires

Recharge port Wires 5 months 2 weeks ago #68473

• Zane Apex
  • Thank you received: 5

Hello all I got my recharge port in today for a saber I am starting to work on it has the wires done with a plug can anyone tell me what the wires are I am using it on a Naon Biscotte V3
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Zane Apex.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth

Recharge port Wires 5 months 2 weeks ago #68516

• Snakeeyz99
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 178
I believe the connector is a molex picoblade connector, but I'm not too sure about the wire size. If I had to guess it's 3 30AWG conductors with red being the positive connection, but I don't want to take a blind guess as to which negative here is battery and which is board. I know in my PnP set the wires from the female end are spliced into 2 positive (red) wires and 2 negative (blue and black) wires of much larger size, but I don't want to cut into the shrinkwrap covering the wire splices to be able to tell which wire at the connector is actually which.
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Snakeeyz99. Reason: Wording
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zane Apex

Recharge port Wires 5 months 2 weeks ago #68517

• Zane Apex
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks, I'm not too concerned about the wire size I was hoping to get one with no wires that I could wire myself. I thought that's what I ordered I guess not. I didn't realize there was more then one type they only show one on the wed site. Not sure what to do at this point I have an email to customer service. But thanks again for the help
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Securing PnP kit (10 Posts)
    • You'll likely find that the PnP Kit will be snug enough already (Kit OD against the Hilts ID). If...
    • Finally received some ASP... (2 Posts)
    • Today I received my Venom body and Jade Fire pommel, both in standard finish. I was afraid that the...
    • Hi OOBram, The difference with Heat Shrink and Bubble Wrap is that Heat Shrink is in close contact...
    • Is static electricity an issue, when the pnp kit is shrinkwrapped already?

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4815
  • Latest Member: StephenIsota
  • Total Posts: 54.2k
  • Total Topics: 4396
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 8
  • Yesterday Answer: 35