Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: First build

First build 1 year 5 months ago #68971

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 494
Glad to see that there is clearance enough for the 12mm RP from SF. I was thinking of doing the same thing with a switch craft RP which is much smaller because of clearance concerns.
www.etsy.com/shop/thekybershop

www.facebook.com/jasotsabers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

First build 1 year 5 months ago #69011

• salvasaur
  • Thank you received: 1
Borommakot wrote:
I admire anyone able to do even that. I don't know if I could bring myself to take a drill to one of my hilts. Then again, that's part of the beauty of ASP. Even if something horrible happens, your just out one part, not an entire hilt. Glad to see things are working so far!

That's exactly what I figured. If I screw it up I can just get another switch section. Thankfully, it worked out the first time.

Jas-Ot wrote:
Glad to see that there is clearance enough for the 12mm RP from SF. I was thinking of doing the same thing with a switch craft RP which is much smaller because of clearance concerns.

Those switchcraft ports might not work out the same, as they don't have the extended plastic bit at the port's entrance. The leads will probably need to be trimmed a little bit, but there should still be plenty of clearance to get it done.

First build 1 year 5 months ago #69014

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 494
I have an MHS build I'm going to be doing in the next few weeks and I thought I'd order a couple extra switchcraft RPs for experimentation with on some future ASP hilt builds.
www.etsy.com/shop/thekybershop

www.facebook.com/jasotsabers
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• 3D printing parts (67 Posts)
    • I just need to test it in the ASP hilt to make sure it fits with the switch part that threads into...
    • (1 Posts)
    • Bought a Korbanth Graflex 2.1 in TFA/TLJ Configuration RGB with a Crystal Focus 8 Soundboard and...
    • AGONY - Ronin Mk 3 & ... (72 Posts)
    • D7 That’s too bad the Ronin won’t make it in that would’ve been imho a top contender, you have...
    • Hello D7, No problem, I like the sound of Sensei. And you're welcome to use Ethereal Sun for a...
    • Thanks Rhyno... for liking both of my Ronin sabers. The Agony one was created last year so not...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6825
  • Latest Member: The green jedi
  • Total Posts: 68.6k
  • Total Topics: 5785
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 18
  • Yesterday Answer: 45