Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: PnP Champion Sound Kit

PnP Champion Sound Kit 1 year 4 months ago #69292

• ColdHit
  • Thank you received: 3
Help with wiring instructions. There are only two blue wires which are supposed to be for connection to the on/off LED momentary switch. How do I connect this to my switch? In the past I have connected the +/- LED direct to battery, and the other 2 cables to the sound board. That's 4 cables, not two.

Any advise appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PnP Champion Sound Kit 1 year 4 months ago #69328

• Snakeeyz99
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 189
When did you order the kit? I know the initial batch of Champions that went out, V1, came with unlit switches and only had two (blue) leads. The current run is the V2 sound kit, and as you can see on the product image there are additional leads for a lit switch:

I'm not sure what SF is doing for customers who have the V1 kit but would like to use lit switches. It'd probably be best to contact customer service about it to see what they recommend.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Snakeeyz99. Reason: Image

PnP Champion Sound Kit 1 year 4 months ago #69331

• ColdHit
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi. I ordered about a month ago, and it claims it is V2. However it is not as the picture described. I have sent my concerns to sales department at ASP.Thanks.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• SF vs VV blades? (3 Posts)
    • VV's standard dual diffused blades are thin wall blades whereas the SF V4 Infinity is a thick wall...
    • Overhauling my Ultrasaber... (98 Posts)
    • Quote: The pads for each diode are the ones right next to them. So, the positive is to the left of the...
    • The pads for each diode are the ones right next to them. So, the positive is to the left of the...
    • Question on wiring the LED star. Which negative solder pad corresponds to which LED? Is it the pad...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6824
  • Latest Member: HeXeK
  • Total Posts: 68.6k
  • Total Topics: 5782
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 3
  • Yesterday Answer: 70