Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: MR FX + SF 6w?

MR FX + SF 6w? 3 years 2 months ago #779

• Redspo0n
  • Lookin' at a thing in a bag
Anyone had success running the SF 6W unit straight from an FX board? I've already got a 3w conversion installed in my MR-FX Mace, but it's silver and filters - and I feel like I would enjoy the benefits of a true colored LED and 6w brightness. (If it matters - I'd be rocking a purple or blue)

And it puts me one step closer to a full board conversion later once I figure out a good chassis idea.
(That T8 light tubing work in an FX hilt conversion? How much difference internally from an MHS body is there?)
-=MR Mace (3w Silver w/ Lee Filter Gold)=-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MR FX + SF 6w? 3 years 2 months ago #784

• sf master Lucien Kane
  • Premium Member
  • Knight of Tythos Ridge
  • Thank you received: 135
The MR Boards can run the 6W LED's, I've known a fair amount of people to put them in the MR conversions.

That being said, Justin did an MR Vader install with a Sabercore and a 12W Red... JEEZ! Is that thing gorgeous.
"This challenge you will not overcome. Your lightsaber is nothing against the power of the dark side."
"That's why I always carry two."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Current lead time? (6 Posts)
    • Quote: "our estimated lead time is currently 4-5 weeks." The solution to your problem is in the same...
    • Blade Length (3 Posts)
    • Ultra sabers also sells blades up to 40inches if you don’t want to have to add the film and...
    • Well, your right, I do think they should make changes based on my perceptions, wants, desires, or...
    • Quote: I think perhaps you misunderstand... I have no problem with lead times, I consider ordering a saber...
    • Continuous Upgrade expens... (20 Posts)
    • So the Champion Plug and Play Upgrade contains the Charging port, the battery, the speaker, and the...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6343
  • Latest Member: hfbncGap
  • Total Posts: 63.2k
  • Total Topics: 5331
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 22
  • Yesterday Answer: 29