Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Prodigal Son Battery Help

Prodigal Son Battery Help 6 months 1 week ago #76478

• sweetbabyray42
Does anyone know where exactly the best place to place an 18650 li-ion battery inside a prodigal son hilt would be? I am going to wire it with two saberforge momentary switches acting as a main momentary switch and auxilliary switch inside the control box, with an in hilt recharge port. I am just looking at the hilt with the switches in and I'm just wondering if there will be enough clearance underneath to put the battery in place.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prodigal Son Battery Help 6 months 2 days ago #76517

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1474
I am guessing that the answer to this might be answered by your previous question about a chassis. If you go with one, the battery will be housed in it, along with the board, and speaker.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Prodigal Son Battery Help 6 months 1 day ago #76538

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 322
You will want to trim the legs on the switches first, to reduce their length. Once you've done that you should be able to fit a slightly modified 1.11" chassis that holds battery and soundboard under it with enough clearance. Not sure what sound board you plan on using but depending on the board, you may need to be mindful of the switch leads and where they go on the board so that they don't get overly stressed while moving the chassis in and out.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Help with ASP Prodigal So... (6 Posts)
    • He doesn't recommend latching. Saberforge does. Auxiliary functions are done by pressing down on the...
    • Double Reveal MPP Coming ... (120 Posts)
    • I'll try to find out.
    • Double Reveal MPP Coming ... (120 Posts)
    • This is the response I got today (Jan 5th) from customer service. I was wondering as well, not so...
    • Help with ASP Prodigal So... (6 Posts)
    • I was very curious about what the inside of a thin neck looked like. Thanks. It looks like a...
    • Old school saber (6 Posts)
    • Wow this brings back some awesome memories. Thanks. B)

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6372
  • Latest Member: Mr.Heand
  • Total Posts: 63.4k
  • Total Topics: 5360
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 17
  • Yesterday Answer: 24