Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: switching soundboard

switching soundboard 6 months 1 week ago #80993

• KEJ1235
Hi, I have two sabers, one was a 300 mystery saber the other was the 125. The first one is the Phoenix with saborcore v2.0 and the other is Arbiter with no sound. I will like to put the saborcore v2.0 and the kill key into the Arbiter and then get the saborcore v3.0 and put it into the Phoenix. I know I'll need to get a speaker to also put into the Arbiter. But my main question is what kind of problems am I going to run into by doing this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

switching soundboard 6 months 7 hours ago #81273

• Rhyno
  • Platinum Member
  • MTFBWY
  • Thank you received: 130
Hello KEJ
I recently installed an ASP plug n play champion kit in my wife's arbiter, had to do a bit of cram-fu and since the arbiter is a one piece design I was not able to use the locking nuts on the switch and recharge ports, had to use superglue. But that was about it. however with a SaberForge built saber it might get a bit more difficult as the Phoenix appears to be a one piece, and as I've heard and read SaberForge installers superglue everything together, and that Champion, as far a I understand, is not a compact one piece design like the ASP Champion kits. You will have to remove all the parts individually, Very Carefully.
There is no Light, There is no Dark, There is only the Force!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sabercore 3.0 (7 Posts)
    • I am getting a message that the cable has malfunctioned and that windows does not recognize it
    • Pre-Order Sabers Question... (1 Posts)
    • I know pre order sabers will have an extended period where they are placed upon the already existing...
    • Sabercore 3.0 (7 Posts)
    • Plug in your saber wait for the bzzt, then start the editor
    • Saber Forge April Sale!!!... (44 Posts)
    • Quote: To my german fellows: were you charged import taxes on your Lightsabers by the customs office? Not...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6834
  • Latest Member: reliken
  • Total Posts: 69.1k
  • Total Topics: 5823
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 27
  • Yesterday Answer: 19