Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Building my own saber

Building my own saber 5 months 2 weeks ago #81283

• Wingedwolf111
  • In school to be a machinist. Wanti.g to build my own saber body and use salesforce internals
Hello all I am looking at building my own crossguard saber using adaptive saber electronics. Is there a way to add 2 led set ups to the Plug-and-Play Hero Sound Kit?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Building my own saber 5 months 2 weeks ago #81289

• wamphyri13
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 97
I don't think you can because the cross guard is not an ASP part. Our do you mean you're buying an initiate tier and doing your own electronics install?
"Hold on to 16 as long as you can, changes come around real soon make us women and men." - John Mellencamp
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by wamphyri13.

Building my own saber 5 months 2 weeks ago #81291

• Wingedwolf111
  • In school to be a machinist. Wanti.g to build my own saber body and use salesforce internals
I am machining my own body and installing the electronics myself.

Building my own saber 5 months 2 weeks ago #81333

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 342
You can order a Plug-And-Play kit and three LED modules, but you're still going to need to do some wiring. Nothing major, though. You'll have to cut and splice your positive and negative LED wires somewhere along the way so that you can have them run to each LED. It would only require very basic soldering to achieve this.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• SF experience (19 Posts)
    • Yawn. I probably own more SF hilts than most SF customers on average. Enough said. :P
    • Since November 2017, I've bought a champion tier Vengeance and a champion tier Exalted from the Etsy...
    • Ordering on Saberforge (26 Posts)
    • Got my prepaid credit card activated yesterday. I can transfer up to 2k€ on to it, so it should be...
    • Okay. Thanks. Keep posting :) I don't want this to turn into an angry rant, it was just that I was...
    • I have yet to receive my full saber due to pre-order issues. I have however received the emitter,...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6826
  • Latest Member: jay.brow
  • Total Posts: 68.7k
  • Total Topics: 5788
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 15
  • Yesterday Answer: 33