Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help with unresponsive Saber

Help with unresponsive Saber 5 months 4 weeks ago #81365

• Darth Nahte
Hi,

I know this was posted a long time ago but I really need help. SF has been unresponsive in helping me fix my saber and I was wondering if you would be willing to help me? My electronics kit is the old kind where you still have to take the battery out to recharge it. I want to have the in-hilt charger so I can use it again, but I'm nervous the sound board is broken because everytime I plug the battery in and hit the button it keeps repeating, "Saberforge Crimson, Saberforge Crimson, Saberforge, saberforge, saberforge, etc." I am really frustrated and discouraged that I spent all that money only for the lightsaber to stop working. What would you recommend in order to get it to work again? Is there a way to install the in-hilt charger myself?

Thanks for all your help!
Always two there are, no more, no less. One to embody power the other to crave it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help with unresponsive Saber 5 months 4 weeks ago #81368

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1765
If the saber is still under warranty, your best bet is going to be RMA for repair. If you have attempted to contact Customer Service, and not gotten a response, be sure to check your SPAM folder, as sometimes they can end up there. Remember, they have a typical response time of 3-5 business days, so if you just contacted them, there might still be a a response coming. If you contacted them repeatedly in a short period of time, they work on a queue system, so every time they receive an e-mail from you, it goes to the back of the queue. So, the more frequently you ask, the longer a response can take. Their Customer Service has been knocking it out of the park for the last year, or so. So, give it a chance to work.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Help with unresponsive Saber 5 months 4 weeks ago #81378

• Darth Nahte
Hi Brax,

My saber is no longer under warranty, but when it was I sent in the RMA form and all they did was send me a new electronics kit. It only lasted a week before I had the same problem. I really want to know what's wrong with my saber and why it won't work so I can get it to work again because the saber was a lot of money. I also want it to add an in-hilt charger to it because all of my problems with the lightsaber develop after I take it apart to pull out the battery and charge it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Always two there are, no more, no less. One to embody power the other to crave it.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• VIRTUAL SABER BUILDER??? (19 Posts)
    • Damn, its not working on my phone since weeks and i was just thinking "meh, OK i'll wait -.-"...
    • Sabercore 3.0 (7 Posts)
    • I am getting a message that the cable has malfunctioned and that windows does not recognize it
    • Pre-Order Sabers Question... (1 Posts)
    • I know pre order sabers will have an extended period where they are placed upon the already existing...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6834
  • Latest Member: reliken
  • Total Posts: 69.1k
  • Total Topics: 5823
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 29
  • Yesterday Answer: 19