Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Sabercore 2.5 usa

Sabercore 2.5 usa 2 months 1 week ago #83875

• TheJediJah
:evil: Hello everyone. You know the story.. life long fan, first time builder.. although, I did already convert a blade builder soundboard, but the speaker connection broke as I was trying to fit it into an ultra sabers hilt... But it's why I started with a cheapo, for fear of destroying a high priced board was too great. So I decided to get the sabercore 2.5 USA off eBay and try my luck. So here's my questions.. ( I do apologise if this has been discussed already, just know have been looking through the fourm..)

1. Does anyone have any sort of manual on the 2.5? I can find 2.0 information, is that going to be the same? As I have learned the 2.5 has both crimson and viridium.

2. So I've read crimson has blade lock up, while viridium has blaster block, or vice versa, so does the 2.5 have both? Is it one per sound font? As in I would need to switch fonts to use the other?

And 3. The board itself has these, what look like to me, extra copper connections that I haven't seen anyone mention. Could they be accent led terminals?? Or am I living in a dream world? Haha

Anyways, thanks for any help you guys can give. I've been sitting in the stands watching people build these immaculate hilts with incredible skill.. and now I hope to do the same, and one day earn the title of "saber Smith". But we all gotta start somewhere lol.

The pic is the board, and the right side is labeled aux? And the few on the left? (Reference to question 3)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sabercore 2.5 usa 1 month 3 weeks ago #84730

• Rhyno
  • Platinum Member
  • MTFBWY
  • Thank you received: 109
Hi JediJah
#1 I don't believe there is a manual
answer to #2

#3 someone else will have to reply... I don't know
There is no Light, There is no Dark, There is only the Force!
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Rhyno.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• A crazy friend... (6 Posts)
    • Aaaaaaaaaaaand it's done, he just received it.... He knows I've forbidden him to show it to me...
    • Overhauling my Ultrasaber... (55 Posts)
    • Oh, and do yourself a favor and buy on one of the mats TCSS sells that has the Nano Biscottee wiring...
    • Overhauling my Ultrasaber... (55 Posts)
    • Yes it will, you will want an 82ohm resistor for that assuming you wire directly from the main power...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6718
  • Latest Member: CaptainCrunch
  • Total Posts: 67k
  • Total Topics: 5670
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 11
  • Yesterday Answer: 45