Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Thoughts on the CerbeRus Core v1 board?

Thoughts on the CerbeRus Core v1 board? 3 weeks 1 day ago #86443

• axelstriker
Hey all,

I just heard about this soundboard from a company called WarSabers, out of Russia. I can't find much about it online that's in English, but from what I can see it looks like it's about the same price as a NBv4 or Spark 2, with significantly more features. I'm instinctively wary of things that seem too good to be true, so I thought I'd ask and see if anyone had experience with it they could share.

Here's a link to the manual, if you're curious:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tKoaZWdh6TFhFWMRC1RS85M1uG2Uzc8r/view
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Thoughts on the CerbeRus Core v1 board? 3 weeks 1 day ago #86449

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 500
I've seen a few people post positive reviews on it so far in the larger community. No one who's really able to give an "expert opinion" on it though (like someone who's been doing installs or been in the hobby for years). There's some pretty positive feedback on it from the Russian saber community on VK from what I've heard too.

I'm not terribly fond of their current hilt designs, but if they put out a hilt that draws my eye I might give it a shot at some point.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Mini Writers' Heart Attac... (11 Posts)
    • Yeah, I agree on your sentiment about working in IT. I don't really blame the IT department for it,...
    • Quote: Quote: You could use Microsoft word on your mobile device if it's available. I use that for typing when on...
    • Quote: Ah that sucks. And you HAVE to use that device given to you by the school? Until I graduate. I...
    • Ah that sucks. And you HAVE to use that device given to you by the school?
    • Quote: You could use Microsoft word on your mobile device if it's available. I use that for typing when on...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6715
  • Latest Member: uxyju
  • Total Posts: 67k
  • Total Topics: 5668
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 24
  • Yesterday Answer: 41