Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Sabercore 3.0 swings jumbled

Sabercore 3.0 swings jumbled 6 days 36 minutes ago #89104

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Ever since I got this sabercore lightsaber The Swinging can get jumbled up at times especially if I'm twirling about. I'm thinking the problem has to be a software setting on the soundboard which I can't change using the software because I've already tried to just about every setting possible over the course of many weeks. Perhaps a firmware update to resolve this issue is in order. Maybe it has to do with the timing. In the video I had my swing sensitivity set to 20% and just prior to that I had it set to 5% and it would still give me that same problem and I find if I have the setting any higher than 20% I'll get more jumbled up sounds when I'm not even twirling it.

I was just listening to the video and it may be hard to detect it sounds a lot more obvious in person but what I'm talking about is with a saber core when I spin it there will be three sounds itll go whoosh and then it would be something like a hiccup in there and then another whoosh at the end and with my Nano biscotti when I start the spin downward it'll go wooosh and then on my upward motion as I go down again to finish it'll go wooshe again so it sounds like the way it should I think
Last Edit: 6 days 29 minutes ago by Danielbs80.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sabercore 3.0 swings jumbled 5 days 23 hours ago #89106

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 731
Try lowering the settings/sensitivity. By the way, I couldn't follow your last sentence above, which was a one paragraph sentence.
Saberforge lightsabers are cool :P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEma1xhFlAneJcgIrT6nJtg

Sabercore 3.0 swings jumbled 5 days 23 hours ago #89107

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
I have tried 10% and even 5% and I have the spins sensitivity files deleted and the setting is at zero should I try 1% I think that would be just ridiculous I shouldn't have to swing the saber that hard just to get it to make a sound

Sabercore 3.0 swings jumbled 5 days 23 hours ago #89108

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
Here's a comparison between the saber core and the Nano Biscotti's swings

Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• SF experience (13 Posts)
    • I've ordered 4 sabers over the past year. Only one of those four was returned for a full refund. the...
    • Rian's Trilogy and the In... (3 Posts)
    • Of course EU no longer exists. I'm by no means a fan of a lot of the EU stuff, and when the deal...
    • You must understand it's a dirty and dangerous job supplying both the light side and the dark side...
    • VIRTUAL SABER BUILDER??? (9 Posts)
    • thank you A-C2H2 but I am able to get to the builder, just sayin they removed the link from the main...
    • Hmm... how to say this without getting in trouble.... Let's just say, I've been less than thrilled...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6826
  • Latest Member: jay.brow
  • Total Posts: 68.7k
  • Total Topics: 5787
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 5
  • Yesterday Answer: 33