Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Illuminating crystal chamber?

Illuminating crystal chamber? 6 months 4 weeks ago #21941

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 296
What is the technique used to illuminating crystal chamber to match blade LED? I 'vebeen researching this and have not found the answer. Is a second Cree needed, do high end boards compensate for this thru accent leds to create the effect? Any info would be helpful. Noob with Delusions of grandeur!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Illuminating crystal chamber? 6 months 3 weeks ago #22165

• galade120
  • Thank you received: 6
This might be a bit late but I believe that it uses a second main led unit placed underneath the chamber
Own: 6w Amber warrior resilient, 6w green warrior consular, 6w green champion arbiter w/qds

Want: custom disciple, archon, bane, exalted
User 425
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by galade120.

Illuminating crystal chamber? 6 months 3 weeks ago #22174

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 296
No not to late. Thanks for the info. Doing research for a potential build and suspected that was how to achieve that effect. Just have to drop the dime for second led. Cool factor = < $ !!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Wait Begins! 3.0 (1587 Posts)
    • Quote: Aren't we supposed to get a USPS tracking number with our "Shipped" email? Yes. Usually in the...
    • Andi-Jae EL, (and any Others that may have been following) further from my previous Post.. Quote: I am now...
    • looking 4 damaged sound f... (10 Posts)
    • Underneath the add to cart button is a [DETAILS] button. Clicking on that brings up a description of the...
    • Aren't we supposed to get a USPS tracking number with our "Shipped" email?
    • VV Graflex TFA Edition! (5 Posts)
    • Great review. I was thinking about getting one of these on the next go around but one thing bugs me...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4181
  • Latest Member: Flame
  • Total Posts: 41.9k
  • Total Topics: 3075
  • Total Sections: 19
  • Total Categories: 101
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 11
  • Today Answer: 74
  • Yesterday Answer: 174