Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: SF Warrior schematic?

SF Warrior schematic? 1 month 4 days ago #1645

• Miraluka
  • Whether we're Jedi or Sith, we can all agree that we hate Jar Jar Binks.
  • Like received: 11
I'm building my first stunt and I am planning to add a switch with an accent LED like the ones from saberforge. I'm also going to use an SF LED and an 18650. I guess I'm basically trying to build an SF Warrior in a DIY hilt.

I'm new to wiring these electronics so I'm not sure how you would wire in the switch LED. Need a resistor to keep from frying it but I dunno how to do that without limiting voltage to the blade LED. If someone has a schematic for the Warrior level hilt they could give me or something similar, that'd be sweet!

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SF Warrior schematic? 1 month 4 days ago #1656

• DarthMario95
  • Like received: 65
I don't have a direct link, but I do know that The Custom Saber Shop forums are the best place to look for wiring diagrams, instructions, helpful hints, etc for pretty much any kind of build. Try doing a forum search for stunt saber or resistor wiring.

In any case, I strongly recommend TCSS to anyone who is looking to do any kind of custom saber work :) I would be lost without them.

Good luck on your project! Let us know if you have any other questions, we'll be happy to help however we can!
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saber spinning Q/A (9 Posts)
    • In answer to the last few posters, spinning is not really a combat art, but it is still an art. It...
    • New Member Introduction T... (260 Posts)
    • Greetings, programs! I am new to the world of combat light sabers, and have been window shopping...
    • New Member Introduction T... (260 Posts)
    • Hey everyone my name's Zach, I'm a Sci-fi / Fantasy illustrator and I love everything StarWars. I...
    • Sabers for sale!! (101 Posts)
    • I'm glad I could help

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 874
  • Latest Member: Vox
  • Total Posts: 2239
  • Total Topics: 283
  • Total Sections: 5
  • Total Categories: 19
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 9