Threaded Indented

TOPIC: DIY Build

DIY Build 1 year 5 months ago #2486

• Hellrazoromega
  • Premium Member
  • “Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.”
  • Thank you received: 6
Hello,

I am new to the hobby but I do have a life long background in electronics and tinkering.

I love to look of Saberforge hilts--especially the Sinister Prophecy (which is the hilt I want to start with) but I really want a saber with that can do several blade colors which sadly Saberforge does not offer so I am looking to build my own. I was looking at something along the lines of s Prizm board. Is that a good choice or is there something that will do this better? Does anyone have any advice to get me started?---is this even doable?

I have looked at Ultra Sabers Emerald units and Obsidian cards but I just don't care for the look of any of their hilts (no offense to anyone just personal preference). And while I like the Look of a couple of the ones at Saberz.com they don't grab me the way Saberforge hits do.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

DIY Build 1 year 5 months ago #2490

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 75
Saberforge Hero tiers have the option of RGBA LEDs. There's your color changing saber. It's not in the drop down menu, you need to request it.

DIY Build 1 year 5 months ago #2495

• Hellrazoromega
  • Premium Member
  • “Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.”
  • Thank you received: 6
Well Holy Hanna that us good to know. Thanks. I'll do that very thing.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Current Status of Shippin... (34 Posts)
    • Quote: Just to chime in, I ordered some accessories (cases) and they shipped the very next day from Etsy....
    • Saberforge Day Blades (46 Posts)
    • Oh they're not terrible to sand, I talk to a bunch of tourney goers :P Just be nice to have it come...
    • POOR Quality Redeemer! Ca... (36 Posts)
    • A perfectly reasonable option; CSR's should be able to help you through this process. They may take...
    • POOR Quality Redeemer! Ca... (36 Posts)
    • Hi all, I think I am gonna RETURN IT unless they changed back to old design. All of those issues...
    • Saberforge Day Blades (46 Posts)
    • Try to get hold of one of the guys who went to the tournament (TSL)... There is a way

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4322
  • Latest Member: pinewood
  • Total Posts: 45.5k
  • Total Topics: 3194
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 12
  • Today Answer: 75
  • Yesterday Answer: 122