Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Sinister Prophecy Staff, with photos!

Sinister Prophecy Staff, with photos! 1 year 9 months ago #42438

• Thorphax
Hey everyone!

First post here... but figured I would share it. So I acquired two of the new Sinister Prophecy Sabers about 5 months ago, Champion level with Crimson soundboard, Red 12W LED blades, staff coupler, and saber blades!

I LOVE them, they handle really well individually and feel great on the hand, no sharp edges, and they are incredibly well balanced.

As a staff, they ALSO handle very well, and the middle is not uncomfortable at all. With saber blades plus the longer coupler, this staff is VERY long, just my kind of staff! :)

The only thing that bugs me a bit, if I have to be picky ( Why wouldn't you be considering how much these go for ) is that the sabers don't align properly once put into a staff ( you can see this on the pictures ) which is a bit of a bummer... I will have to find a store that has a pipe threader that can help me make the thread on the coupler a tad longer so they align properly .

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks for reading.

Cheers
Attachments:
  • ...-25.jpg (70KB)
  • ...-22.jpg (97KB)
  • ...-33.jpg (137KB)
  • ...-30.jpg (160KB)
  • ...-28.jpg (122KB)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sinister Prophecy Staff, with photos! 1 year 7 months ago #51628

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
  • How hard can rocket science be anyway?
  • Thank you received: 143
Whoa. That looks absolutely massive. Glad you're happy with it though. Why not put this in the review section? The Sinister Prophecy area of the reviews is relatively sparse.
The above post may be subject to editing. A lot of editing.

Sinister Prophecy Staff, with photos! 1 year 7 months ago #51630

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 540
It would seem that your post has been stuck in new member limbo. Sweet Combo Thorphax. As for your staff orientation, do you want the switches to line up? If so, it looks like you are only a 1/4 turn from getting there. If you get this message, return to the forum and I will help you resolve this .

Sinister Prophecy Staff, with photos! 1 year 7 months ago #51728

• Savannah95
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 169
:woohoo: Yay some Sinister Prophecy love!!!

That is awesome! The SP looks better than I thought as a staff. I'll be getting mine in the next month hopefully since I purchased on 2/2/16 (but just one of them :P ). You got me all hyped up again about my hilt choice!

I'll add to the review section as soon as I'm able, but a full-on SP staff review would've been pretty neat there! Thanks for sharing nonetheless and I'm glad the post finally surfaced!

-Sinister Prophecy V2 Arctic Blue
-Fury V1 Indigo
The following user(s) said Thank You: BoostinIX
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Hilts and asp (17 Posts)
    • Very cool! I actually decided on the exhalted, standard finish. Sadly, no crystal reveal... Plus,...
    • Ceremonial Kota | Disside... (9 Posts)
    • [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] ...[image] [attachment]
    • Ceremonial Kota | Disside... (9 Posts)
    • [attachment] [attachment] Seeing colours with eyes wide shut.. [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] ...
    • Hilts and asp (17 Posts)
    • Quote: I love the exalted, maybe I'll just get that. Be inspired. :P :whistle: [attachment] [attachment] ...
    • Aeon Dimensions (1 Posts)
    • Hi there, i was just wondering if anyone here can measure the Aeon sabers dimensions? Diameters,...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6038
  • Latest Member: Darth Caedes
  • Total Posts: 62k
  • Total Topics: 5172
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 7
  • Yesterday Answer: 31